UCI XCO World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

I've only been able to look at the Womans xco of the weekend, what a last lap they had, crazy cadance and they pushed it in the red.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr VDP in a league of his own. Probably the last year Nino is taking the overall world cup

Mr VDP in a league of his own. Probably the last year Nino is taking the overall world cup

Watching him power up that last climb and dropping nino..... unbelievable who would have thought that would ever happen to nino

Edited by SwissVan

Interesting evenings racing. Those 3 men are in a league of their own. Everyone in the ladies seems to have improved during the season and leap frogged Courtney. She looks somewhat pedestrian

Interesting evenings racing. Those 3 men are in a league of their own. Everyone in the ladies seems to have improved during the season and leap frogged Courtney. She looks somewhat pedestrian

She might have started the season too hard?

She might have started the season too hard?

Yes she seems to the lagging a bit - perhaps fatigued, to maintain that winning form at that level all year is a big ask, she certain gives it her all.  And others are finding their form.

Greet to see Pauline back at the top, and Jenny, all makes for great racing. 

He's going to race for Quickstep in between world cups etc.

Sam vs Remco Evenepoel?? I know who I'd back

Love the XCC last night!

The PFP/Neff battle is so satisfying to watch. Wonder if Courtney perhaps burnt too many matches earlier this year.

Was funny watching Nino saying pre-race he’s not going to try and waste energy fighting MvdP, only to end up trying to break him during the race. MvdP is an absolute beast. Schurter never had a prayer.