UCI XCO World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

Was always gona be the battle for 2nd without vd Poel in the mix...

NINO still cut above the rest! ????

Really cant understand why avancini tries to win the race in this first two laps. He always fades badly towards the end.

Missed it, but where did Alan end up?

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was always gona be the battle for 2nd without vd Poel in the mix...

NINO still cut above the rest! ????

Really cant understand why avancini tries to win the race in this first two laps. He always fades badly towards the end.

Missed it, but where did Alan end up?

35th.

Didn’t even bother with the men’s race. Was always going to be Nino.

Ladies’ race was awesome! PFP is such a class act. Neff seems to still want to win the race on the first lap and then has to compete with the diesel engined ladies later. Courtney looking absolutely terrible on the bike, despite her decent result. She is definitely paying for those early season wins. Was hoping Rissveds would be in the mix.

Brutal. Sport is.

Kerschbaumer trains, lives and eats for this day.

Earns a position for silver and then has a flat tyre in the final minutes.

El Nino, well, what a force of nature.

Anyone know who took a tumble on the big drop? looked like they diverted riders around the drop for two laps whilst they were working on him.

Didn’t even bother with the men’s race. Was always going to be Nino.

Ladies’ race was awesome! PFP is such a class act. Neff seems to still want to win the race on the first lap and then has to compete with the diesel engined ladies later. Courtney looking absolutely terrible on the bike, despite her decent result. She is definitely paying for those early season wins. Was hoping Rissveds would be in the mix.

Love the Womens racing.Dont have any real favourite. I like them all

you guys watch on DSTV ? For some reason this event is georestricted on redbull TV (it usually isn't for UCI events ????) This is so frustrating, nothing works online in this country, probably because of DSTV... I can't pay to watch F1 on their website either because of georestrictions... thank **** at least motoGP still works...

you guys watch on DSTV ? For some reason this event is georestricted on redbull TV (it usually isn't for UCI events ????) This is so frustrating, nothing works online in this country, probably because of DSTV... I can't pay to watch F1 on their website either because of georestrictions... thank **** at least motoGP still works...

Same problem here in Nz, can't watch any replays at the moment on Redbull tv..loads of stuff on YouTube also for the other races/category's but nothing on the 2 main races. Anybody have a link we can use? Probably have to wait a couple of days..

you guys watch on DSTV ? For some reason this event is georestricted on redbull TV (it usually isn't for UCI events ????) This is so frustrating, nothing works online in this country, probably because of DSTV... I can't pay to watch F1 on their website either because of georestrictions... thank **** at least motoGP still works...

Read the thread, also the downhill. SA is not alone. World Champs is different to World Cups. Rights are sold. They need the money to run the event. There are ways to work around this silliness,.

The Beebs (BBC) has both Elite XCO on Catch Up/Play Again, get sorted out with Getflix

Edited by kosmonooit

Read the thread, also the downhill. SA is not alone. World Champs is different to World Cups. Rights are sold. They need the money to run the event. There are ways to work around this silliness,.

IP Vanish seems not be able to get around this either. If it can what am I doing wrong?

Another way to watch:

Download and install free trail Ghost VPN and choose to connect via another country, France is working for me:

https://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_US/apps/windows-vpn/download-trial/latest

then just watch on red bull tv web site.

Brilliant, (no need to use tor browser anymore) i now bought it, will work great for the cyclocross season and so easy to use! Got it on my pc and dowloaded the app on my phone. Thanks