Poor service CWC

Serhan

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOK, before I SRAM off to bed, let me leave you with this: playing this thread requires INTENSE concentration or one will be MET with derision by this tough crowd. It's been a great TREK to make it this far so Wilier just keep giving it TIME. Its a great distraction from the WINDY MILLA had to ride tonight

You Bikeaddicts should stop acting like Rudy Bikemobs before it causes a Chainreaction and you can no longer Wiggle your way out of this Giant Continental , and Nick loses Hope and tells you all to Muc-off like Rocket Ron Pickering. LOOK at the Time! Now I Scott to GT GUing to S-Work.

Generally the sales guys in shops dont know their stuff. It gets worse when you ask the sales guy to get the techie in the workshop to confirm the sales guys opinion and then you go with your research and buy the item anyway only to find you were right. Does not instill a huge amount of confidence. This is especially true when it comes to tools, bottom brackets shimano vs campi, italian vs english etc etc anything technical in nature becomes a huge problem in larger stores purporting to have unbeatable prices. as long as you want regular stuff you ok anything else you are on your own.

Generally the sales guys in shops dont know their stuff. It gets worse when you ask the sales guy to get the techie in the workshop to confirm the sales guys opinion and then you go with your research and buy the item anyway only to find you were right. Does not instill a huge amount of confidence. This is especially true when it comes to tools, bottom brackets shimano vs campi, italian vs english etc etc anything technical in nature becomes a huge problem in larger stores purporting to have unbeatable prices. as long as you want regular stuff you ok anything else you are on your own.

WHAT THE?!?!?!? Oh ja... the origional post, about 15 pages back!  :ph34r: