DH WC Fantasy League

Headshot

The PB league is up and running and I've created a sub league called Cape Town Gravity password is "bikehub" Gauties you can create your own and perhaps we can also have a joint Bikehub league. Go for it #bros.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice I signed up yesterday. Must still think about my players a bit..Joined the Bike hub league. 

cant wait for Maribor!

• 2 months later...

Okay so who thinks Taking gwin an rachel as basically betting on A win for both and some serious posint is A good idea vs 6 consistent riders 

I've currently got rach , gee , phil , reece , Kade , and some french chick 

all brits I know  :D  but playing with the idea of goin ALL in on the two i think to be most likely to win

The PB league is up and running and I've created a sub league called Cape Town Gravity password is "bikehub" Gauties you can create your own and perhaps we can also have a joint Bikehub league. Go for it #bros.

The 5 of you guys in the Cape Town Gravity league should just come join the 10 of us in the Bikehub one.

Okay so who thinks Taking gwin an rachel as basically betting on A win for both and some serious posint is A good idea vs 6 consistent riders

all brits I know :D but playing with the idea of goin ALL in on the two i think to be most likely to win

Gee will probably crack a top 20, but I don’t see him ending up on the podium.

Bar a mechanical, Rachel is guaranteed a win.

gimme 10 riders you think will definitely make the top 20

I'll take a little side bet that gee will podium this year. Based on last year's form anyway

I'll take a little side bet that gee will podium this year. Based on last year's form anyway

Podium, maybe, but I don’t foresee a top 3. I’ll be happy to be proved wrong.

all brits I know  :D  but playing with the idea of goin ALL in on the two i think to be most likely to win

Thats the thing.. One can only hardly afford two big guns. And If they fail.. well that's how odds work right?  I went out on a limb and chose Matt Walker since he's been beating Danny and Gee consistently and he was bang on the money. 

Lets see how he does this weekend. Id better be on red bull TV come Sunday.