Frank Bike Addict

antonthetrail

I just wanted to say thanks very much to Frank from bike addict who went out of his way to help me at Hoogies on Sunday. Saved me a long walk, saved my tyre, new valve 4 bombs, 

I slashed my tyre - sealant was low, broke my valve bombing the tyre. Frank and his mates whom i had never met before stopped and assisted as i started my walk out. 

Frank replaced my valve, bombed the tyre onto the rim, bounced the sealant into place, used all his mates bombs to get the tyre hard, gave us valve locker gadgets and spent 20 minutes riding time getting me sorted. Then still let us overtake them on the way out .....

Wouldnt accept a thing, 

Thanks a stack nice to know there are some good folk on the trails, especially good folk who can fix a relatively big mess ...

Cheers 

Anton

I'm going to be a skeptic here (just because I can)...

You joined the hub just to thank someone for fixing your tyre

Somehow their place of work seems relevant - generally people would just acknowledge Frank the rider

Bike Addict hasn't had a great run on here recently so could do with some good press

Hopefully you're just an amazingly appreciative person and I'm just being a prick in doubting you!  :thumbup:

Hopefully you're just an amazingly appreciative person and I'm just being a prick in doubting you!  :thumbup:

Het ook so 'n spesmaas gehad.

My thought exactly but then I'm getting old.

Eisch!!

Somehow their place of work seems relevant - generally people would just acknowledge Frank the rider

Bike Addict hasn't had a great run on here recently so could do with some good press

I must have missed this. However i have bought a few items from them and have had a good experiences.

Edited by Eddy Gordo

Link :whistling:

With CWC/CycleLab on everybody's lips, I'm surprised it took 8 posts to come to this ;-)

Maybe he was just using it as a way of making sure we knew who he was talking about? 

I have been on the hub for years, just a new login, and yes you are being pretty much what you describe, i know lots of Franks. 

I have been on the hub for years, just a new login, and yes you are being pretty much what you describe, i know lots of Franks. 

Don't mind the skeptics. Welcome to the forums and taking the time to leave some positive feedback for someone.