Chris Willemse Cycles: Visit us at the 2019 EXPO for the BEST DEALS!

CWC Online

Will there be anyone to serve me, or will I be left to roam through the stand??? I won't be picking any online orders up so the only way to get my money would be to serve me  :whistling:  

I see no FEEDBACK yet....

My wallet and credit card just had a massive sigh of relief! I unfortunately cannot go down for the CTCT this year, and last year did a bit of damage to my budget there.

Not much, just a few hints or rather puns relating to the other thread about service, and lack of online specials 

Popped in at the shop today for a few items expecting not to recieve any assistance as usual.

Let me just say I ended up having a completely opposite experience. Was quickly attended to by the salesman (Raymond) who was very helpful and polite. As he fetched stock from the back I was approached by another 2 salesman to ask if I had been assisted.

Well done CWC for improving on your customer service, hopefully it will stay like that in future.