Gotta love Cape Town drivers

sluiper

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you never had those days where you're so hungry that you get another spare burger for yourself to have before you get home? 

A KFC Zinger Wing or 2. But A whole freakin burger? OK, some Burgers lately is stretching the limits of being called a Burger.

So Saturday I'm sailing down Chappies into Hout Bay. Taking it very easy because I'm aware that tour buses are a complete nemesis around the blind corners. Anyway I'm negotiating the last bend and straightening up watching the side road intersection on the left because the Force tells me there's a car there. A second later a Range Rover pops up at the stop street. At the same time a white polo driven by a poppie with moerse sunnies appraoches from the oncoming side and this chick just decides nee vok I'm not waiting for a cyclist so she guns it. 

By now the Pirelli P-zero is fully locked up and i'm fish tailing trying to decide if the Its the Range Rover or the Polo thats going to take me to hospital. Fortunately I had enough capacity to avoid and stop. Poppie just looks at me and floors it so I give chase. She's making a run for it into a blind parking lot. 

She stops and I approach the drovers window. "What the **** were you thinking?"

Boys.....the interior STANK of Cannibis...

So I ask you 'Are you high?!"  No I Just didn;t see you (Blatant lie).

"Must i call your parents?!"

"no please!" tears start welling up in her eyes.

So i give her talking too. You know the usual stuff, driving carries responsibility blah blah blah blah is probably what she heard.

I felt better but there's a very slim chance she'll change her ways.

Although how the heck the parents can't smell dagga in that car.....??!!!!

Years ago there was a running joke between my friends. My mate had bought a newish car but this one didn't come out with the leather seats. One afternoon he told us he's going out on a date later the night..anyhoo  blazing session happens in the car yadda yadda yadda. A few days later he tells us the date went well and she was particularly impressed with the "leather" smell in his car.... 

So there you go, Attention to detail is not everyone's strong point. 

So Saturday I'm sailing down Chappies into Hout Bay. Taking it very easy because I'm aware that tour buses are a complete nemesis around the blind corners. Anyway I'm negotiating the last bend and straightening up watching the side road intersection on the left because the Force tells me there's a car there. A second later a Range Rover pops up at the stop street. At the same time a white polo driven by a poppie with moerse sunnies appraoches from the oncoming side and this chick just decides nee vok I'm not waiting for a cyclist so she guns it. 

By now the Pirelli P-zero is fully locked up and i'm fish tailing trying to decide if the Its the Range Rover or the Polo thats going to take me to hospital. Fortunately I had enough capacity to avoid and stop. Poppie just looks at me and floors it so I give chase. She's making a run for it into a blind parking lot. 

She stops and I approach the drovers window. "What the **** were you thinking?"

Boys.....the interior STANK of Cannibis...

So I ask you 'Are you high?!"  No I Just didn;t see you (Blatant lie).

"Must i call your parents?!"

"no please!" tears start welling up in her eyes.

So i give her talking too. You know the usual stuff, driving carries responsibility blah blah blah blah is probably what she heard.

I felt better but there's a very slim chance she'll change her ways.

Although how the heck the parents can't smell dagga in that car.....??!!!!

She was going to let you pass, but then she got high..... :whistling:

In the first image it looks like another car is approaching.

And that is any excuse whatsoever, the little socialite should've slowed down, like he would've done had if you were driving a truck loaded with 17 tons of rubble, flames shooting out the side). Do you have the numberplate? Might be worth reporting to traffic authorities (get hold of the Big Cheese); I did that once and was informed in the sincerest possible way that they would do something about it (hold my breath I did not).

But really, you should have ridden on the dirt next to the road!  ;)

What precisely would you like them to do about it?