I know I'm gonna be crucified for this...

AndreZA

...but it is my opinion.

I went for a ride Saturday morning and stopped at Uncle Harry's for my regular dose of strawberry milk, I don't like chocolate milk, and Black Cat bar.

Then a few more cyclist arrived as this is a very popular rest stop. I had a look at all the bikes people are riding and how some of them really don't match the "build" of the owner. There were some OCLV Treks, a Cervelo R2.5, alot of Giants and Raleighs. I then looked at my bike and none of those bike could hold a candle to my Cannondale. In it's bright red and yellow paint job with super smooth welds, it was the best lookign bike on the road.

Okay, now everyone can pick up a stone and slowly and continously project it in my direction. But I stick to my opinion. Ouch

Ferris Buelers day off? Your quote.

I think my bike is the best. Can we now go for a pissing contest?
FanieFiets2006-10-23 05:14:34

Dit is reg Para se die yuppies dat hulle net blink bo is maar onner stink..... gelukkig sal Michelle nie kan verstaan nie!!!!!!

Dit is reg Para se die yuppies dat hulle net blink bo is maar onner stink..... gelukkig sal Michelle nie kan verstaan nie!!!!!!

Yup....want sy ry 'n Trek soos Lance en Shimano soos Oom. Big%20smile

Big%20smile

Crucify him...Crucify him...no serious now some "full carbon" bike owners can't ride a bike to save their lives....even if carbon rules...Wink

"DTThumbs%20Up"

Spinnekoppppp----- laag en gemeen soos iemand wat Kepekkerniolia ry!!!!

I can ride a bike.. just not very fast LOL

You looked like you were going plenty fast on saturday Tongue
scotty2006-10-23 11:59:56