Sweat Band

brett.muller

Hi Guys

i really struggle with sweat in my eyes when riding, i have tried the sweat Guru but didnt work for me, can anyone advise what they using and if it works well?

also dont want to spend an arm and a leg

perfect, thanks guys, was just on there site now, any one in cape town stock there product.

and i also see they accept Bitcoin, bonus

Sorry guys, Halo does not work for me at all.  I think it is a joke.  Still sweat like a pig through it and I sweat plenty.

I have learnt to live with it and am thinking of sewing extra toweling onto my glove. At least it will dry in the wind (and get dirty with dust)

Sorry guys, Halo does not work for me at all.  I think it is a joke.  Still sweat like a pig through it and I sweat plenty.

I have learnt to live with it and am thinking of sewing extra toweling onto my glove. At least it will dry in the wind (and get dirty with dust)

I ride with a Halo and a Buff and I am fine most of the time. I also sweat like crazy on the bike and sadly there are days when " sweat gets in my eyes" no matter what. 

Maybe one of these will work:

https://www.sweatgutr.com

https://www.sportsmanswarehouse.co.za/product/fa-cycling-bandana-1

I ride with a Halo and a Buff and I am fine most of the time. I also sweat like crazy on the bike and sadly there are days when " sweat gets in my eyes" no matter what. 

I find the Halo Protex Bandana Tie Version much better than the band. The bandana wicks the sweat from head, which in turn means less on the band where the sweat guard is.

I also find the tie version better due to the band version not fitting tight enough to work properly.

I had the Halo headband, and it also didn't work. Then I got the Halo cap - think they call it the Sport Cap - and problem solved. It's though the cap helps to disperse the sweat.

That said, I have a head like a Landras pig, and the plastic strip's indent stays on my forehead for hours after a long ride...

Got the Compressport Headband as a gift and thought-Bleh. Then started using it on the IDT and on my runs and very happy with it, better for me than the Halo as the material is lighter and somehow just absorbs sweat.      

I don't suffer with sweating like a hog, but I have heard of people "drawing" a line across their forehead with lip balm or Vaseline before they exercise and that apparently re-directs the sweat away from their eyes.

Heard about these.  Any idea if obtainable locally?

Also, maybe I try the Vaseline across the forehead thing. 

The GUTR sweatbands are what the soccer players used, when long hair was fashionable.......and they needed to look cool

How do you just live with it when you are blinded by sweat dripping into your eyes?  :P

A pity the Halo doesn't work for you, solved my problem 99% of the time.