Does doping exist in SA?

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This happened a few days ago.I was doping behind a tractor on the hill[emoji609][emoji3]

886e88fdd77382bfbeeaee7ada3ed7c6.jpg

Looks more like Nellie the Elephant by Thick Skin than Move in Merino by Woolmark. :)

This happened a few days ago.I was doping behind a tractor on the hill[emoji609][emoji3]

Which pro from Luxembourg is called the Tractor? I remember a Panzerwagen but he was German.

(And I am only asking because motor pacing is immediate firing squad in my book... ????????????)

Edited by Thor Buttox

How do you guys feel when you lose a strava kom to a guy who's been guilty of and served their ban for doping?

It's happened to me. Felt the same way as I did when he beat me every time we raced. I was always de moer in and because we always raced the same category I came up against him OFTEN and he beat me more often than I beat him so it always rubbed me up the wrong way. 

There are a lot pro "tractors" and wannabe pro tractors that own the KOM's around Zug.

This is what happens when you have a few Tour De Suisse's starting in your home town

I hope it wasn't a tractor towing a trailer full of liquid fertilizer...