Bike jacking at bottelary hills

A.K.A

What can we as members do to assist. Is there a WhatsApp group? Or a single contact as suggested above??

What can we as members do to assist. Is there a WhatsApp group? Or a single contact as suggested above??

Whatsapp group would probably a good place to start. At least to warn of potential threats.

my male rottie is in the process of being trained properly. i am willing to do a sting. if it ends up ugly for the little ba$tard$ they mustn come crying. I am more than willing to assist. I also know a couple of guys in the dog unit, I will approach them at the next rottie show. this is my local trail as well, and i am not going to stand idly by.

im sure if we approach the local NHW some of the guys might be willing to help. some of those okes dont mind a bit of action.

my male rottie is in the process of being trained properly. i am willing to do a sting. if it ends up ugly for the little ba$tard$ they mustn come crying. I am more than willing to assist. I also know a couple of guys in the dog unit, I will approach them at the next rottie show. this is my local trail as well, and i am not going to stand idly by.

Be careful you don't end up in a situation you are forced to put your dog down. In SA the situation always seems to play out in favour of the criminal.

as a start we can send out a notification or arrange a meeting with the BHC and maybe some of the farms to address these safety concerns.

i hear you, but a well trained dog is less dangerous than an untrained one. but thanks for your concern brudda ;)

Be careful you don't end up in a situation you are forced to put your dog down. In SA the situation always seems to play out in favour of the criminal.

Edited by gemmerbal

Tom Coetzee Hazendal Head Of Security

+27 74 777 8442