CAPE TOWN 2 CENTURION, CYCLE4ELDERLY, RAFFLE.

CatzSpace "frail"

HELLO FRIENDS

WHO can Help with Fitting NEW Wheel BEARINGS on my Road Bicycle This afternoon around Johannesburg?

I am on my way Through.

Try Nick from the forum...

Nicholas

083 297 2853

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is just shocking. Hope you all right and am able to at least get up to JHB

Spoke to David a few minutes ago, he got a lift to Germiston. Needs a lift to 94.7 start and now offcourse needs a way to get back to CT because some box decided he needs the bike more than David. He lost all he carried with him as his bag was taken also. GoPro 7, 6x powerbanks, invoice book on payment with his raffles for his cause, his new sponsored cycling kit, credit card, card machine, new lights he bought, R2000 worth of spares. And his bike which is his life. [emoji2959][emoji35][emoji34][emoji36]

Luckily someone replied on Facebook who lives around the area where his bike got stolen, he already send word out on all WhatsApp and Facebook groups in the area. Let's pray for David to get all of his stuff back.

Edited by BSG

Spoke to David a few minutes ago, he got a lift to Germiston. Needs a lift to 94.7 start and now offcourse needs a way to get back to CT because some box decided he needs the bike more than David. He lost all he carried with him as his bag was taken also. GoPro 7, 6x powerbanks, invoice book on payment with his raffles for his cause, his new sponsored cycling kit, credit card, card machine, new lights he bought, R2000 worth of spares. And his bike which is his life. [emoji2959][emoji35][emoji34][emoji36]

Luckily someone replied on Facebook who lives around the area where his bike got stolen, he already send word out on all WhatsApp and Facebook groups in the area. Let's pray for David to get all of his stuff back.

WTF

That Box is going to get some proper karma coming "it's" way.

Anywhere/anyway this can be shared on Facebook??

WTF

That Box is going to get some proper karma coming "it's" way.

Anywhere/anyway this can be shared on Facebook??

If you go into David's FB page it's send from there and myself and some other people have shared as far as we can on our own FB pages as well.