[Event] Piket-Bo-Berg Cycle Challenge & Trail Run

Delanie

Event Name: Piket-Bo-Berg Cycle Challenge & Trail Run
When: 7 September 2019
Where: Piket-Bo-Berg Trail Park, Western Cape
Category: MTB

Join us for the 10th Annual Piket-Bo-Berg Cycle Challenge & Trail Run, sponsored by Boland Superspar. The trails will take you through the beautiful fruit farms and fynbos hidden away on the Piket-Bo-Berg Mountain. You can enjoy great food and a vibrant atmosphere at the finish line, welcoming riders and runners home. We have loads food and drink stalls, a Beer tent and shaded seating for all our spectators!

Ride for a GREAT CAUSE! This event is organised by the local NPO - The Piket-Bo-Berg Residents Association and all the funds raised through this event enables investment in skills development and education. Creating a better future for all in our community.

We are looking forward to sharing our small town hospitality with you, while you enjoy some of the best tracks South Africa has to offer.

Online Entries Opening Soon!

Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for the latest updates.

Go to Event Page

This is the best event in the whole of the western cape... Waiting for entries to open... 

If you haven't done this event, and you can ride single track, then this event is for you...

Be warned, its awesome  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

This is the best event in the whole of the western cape... Waiting for entries to open... 

If you haven't done this event, and you can ride single track, then this event is for you...

Be warned, its awesome  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I fully agree, did it last year. definitely on my to do for this year as well

Best trails, best hosts, raddest vibe and all for an amazing cause. 

Be warned, the KM do not compare to any other bike races, so if you struggle to do the 60km Trailseekers, don't do the 67km race here..... Otherwise you will be hanging out with me till you bail

Best trails, best hosts, raddest vibe and all for an amazing cause. 

Be warned, the KM do not compare to any other bike races, so if you struggle to do the 60km Trailseekers, don't do the 67km race here..... Otherwise you will be hanging out with me till you bail

Did the 37km route last year. Hardest 37 km I have ever done. No "free" km there at all., you have to work the whole route. Still an amazing experience, and crazy awesome views. Cant wait to do it again this year

• 1 month later...

It really is a next level event. Entered and one day when I'm big I'll do the U

Just got the mail. How long does the early bird pricing last? 

no early bird pricing. just a free t-shirt.

• 2 months later...

Did the 37km route last year. Hardest 37 km I have ever done. No "free" km there at all., you have to work the whole route. Still an amazing experience, and crazy awesome views. Cant wait to do it again this year

hi,

does anybody have a profile for the 37km?

i am not the fittest guy in town.

Apparently the route is tough. Several climbs are technical and tiring. A friend was joking that the 700m of climbing felt like 1700m! He signed up for the 63km but ended doing the 37km.

Edit: Sorry I see you've done it before...

Edited by greg_sa

Entered the 27km but unable to make it as I'll be out of the country - sorry to miss out as this is truly the one event worth doing...

Willing to donate my entry to anyone that's willing to bring back my earlybird T-shirt!  PM me if interested.  

• 3 weeks later...

Still have a 27km entry up for grabs (for free - you just need to arrange the substitution).  PM me if interested.