How many hubbers still using bikehub

snapshot

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need thousands of posts.

Keeping silent and getting information is much more affective than posting useless post's.

So thanks for those handy and useful post's hubbers.

Like how many hubbers still using bikehub....

Thanks for the thread ????

Rouxtjie, didn’t he also leave

Haven’t seem him for ages

I saw he sold his yellow Pyga on here the other day. Maybe he bought a new 4x4 and found a new forum to hang out on? 

I saw he sold his yellow Pyga on here the other day. Maybe he bought a new 4x4 and found a new forum to hang out on?

Would be a pity, came across as a solid type of guy

The type we need in cycling

This is the most confusing thread I've ever seen. Asks on a forum if people use the same forum??

Yup, I know what you mean. I haven't been around much lately, and I accidentally logged on here instead the swingers' forums where the number of posts I've had is more relevant to discussion. And where personal usage of the posts is actually a sine qua non.

For a moment I thought you're asking who is still typing 'thehub' and their browsers bring them here ... I only very recently stopped doing that.

This is the most confusing thread I've ever seen. Asks on a forum if people use the same forum??

Stick around .....it gets better