"WORST SELLER EVER"

psychling

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats the story on this one?

Stuff was bought off a rather prominent hubber, by another prominent hubber. When "the goods" arrived in a cardboard box, inside were among other things a few issues of you / huisgenoot. 

Accusations flew, apologies were given, but I don't think the actual items purchased ever pitched up. 

Stuff was bought off a rather prominent hubber, by another prominent hubber. When "the goods" arrived in a cardboard box, inside were among other things a few issues of you / huisgenoot.

Accusations flew, apologies were given, but I don't think the actual items purchased ever pitched up.

It was not just “stuff”. It was a Tag watch!

It was not just “stuff”. It was a Tag watch!

Wasn't around , or don't remember this but maybe he  sent the TAG and forgot the HEUER part ... :eek:

Interesting he has been on today and removed all of his active ads without any other response... doesn't give a great feeling about you getting your frame unfortunately.

Does he not take your calls any longer? His employer is openly published on social media so you could always call him at the office if his cell isn't answered.

Interesting he has been on today and removed all of his active ads without any other response... doesn't give a great feeling about you getting your frame unfortunately.

Does he not take your calls any longer? His employer is openly published on social media so you could always call him at the office if his cell isn't answered.

Agreed, contact the employer.

I have seen employers get involved in situations similar to this and the issue was resolved

Most employers with scruples wont put up with this type of employees. Call his work.

Dont do this ^^

Do this....

Or lay a case for fraud and they can collect him at work.

I wasn't suggesting that you call his boss - calling a work phone might just allow you to contact him if he's avoiding his cell... if he avoids the work phone then just leave a msg with the receptionist that you're trying to get in contact with him regarding the money he stole from you so it would be great if he returned the call. He will be so embarrassed by that message that he will call you back to resolve it.

I wasn't suggesting that you call his boss - calling a work phone might just allow you to contact him if he's avoiding his cell... if he avoids the work phone then just leave a msg with the receptionist that you're trying to get in contact with him regarding the money he stole from you so it would be great if he returned the call. He will be so embarrassed by that message that he will call you back to resolve it.

You didn’t, others did. Calling his employer open up a whole new can of worms.

Go lay a charge.

You didn’t, others did. Calling his employer open up a whole new can of worms.

Go lay a charge.

Please explain Patch? What things could happen or be compromised by calling the work? I'm guessing that the seller want revenge and take justice in own hands?

Archived