"WORST SELLER EVER"

psychling

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has the braai happened yet? Yoh imagine if the seller hooks up with the OPs wife...........

still weird for a complete turnaround from this post meant to be. Just me, if the seller do have a great deal I will go for it. Does not sound to me what was said, happened or completely what happened 

Has the braai happened yet? Yoh imagine if the seller hooks up with the OPs wife...........

Don't stress. He 'comes good'. 

Wtf, Stockholm syndrome.

I've been on the receiving end in a similar situation, really not nice at all. Fredfox was rogering the op with impunity until this thread popped up and only then did he come to the party. As has already been mentioned he changed his tune not for ethical or moral reasons but because the tables turned and he had something to lose.

Fk Fredfox and his ilk, they have no place on Bikehub, scum.

You should seize spending so much time on socials bro.......

I travel a lot, this is a great way to kill the time...

I travel a lot, this is a great way to kill the time...

yeah but the link! Cease/seize on tweeter...... did I get ahead of myself?

Well yes that.

What he does in his spare time isn't of his employers concerns. I would call him at his office though, but to speak to him, not to speak to his boss.

If somebody on the Hub called my office moaning about me and it affected my job, be sure that I will come after you for slander and loss of income.

Conversely, if somebody called me because one of my team did a dodgey graphics card sale or whatever, I would politely tell said caller to call the cops and then to GFTs for wasting my time.

Its much better to go lay a charge and let the cops do that part. 

Personally, I feel that "bullying" by social justice and the threat of somebody's job is a bit offsides and not how things should be handled. 

I'm late, but thank you for enlightening me :thumbup:

Archived