List of 100 miler, Gravel and endurance races

Allrounder

Trans Drak in Harrismith

edit: I see its cancelled this year

Edited by chainsaw

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Well, the Karoo to Coast is not 100 miles (as per your title) and the Cedarberg is not a gravel bike race. The organisers prohibited gravel bikes this year (for good reasons).

2019's Cederberg 100 miler wasnt conducive for a Gravel bike but the previous 2 editions it was, as it took a different route & finish. 

Sadly the Cederberg 100 miler is no longer but they do have the 2 day event, 80kms out camp the night & 80kms back the next day.

I am looking for the 2020 list ..... :whistling:

saw it a few weeks ago, darned if I can find it now .... :ph34r:

I only have this one saved:

http://www.100milerseries.co.za

I have seen a few lists on Facebook but also can never find them (after telling myself I'll remember them)

Edited by Markellis

2019's Cederberg 100 miler wasnt conducive for a Gravel bike but the previous 2 editions it was, as it took a different route & finish. 

Sadly the Cederberg 100 miler is no longer but they do have the 2 day event, 80kms out camp the night & 80kms back the next day.

Word from the organizer, is this 2 day stage event is Gravel Bike friendly  :clap: