3 hours ago, ouzo said:

I had a lol just now.

In december I bought a refurbished google home mini. I've been using it to play music and turn on or off certain devices. So about 10 minutes ago I get some notifications on my phone from every Sonoff device in the house switching on. I go into the logs and it says I triggered them.

Nope not me, WTF?

So I phone home to find out whats up. Turns out my wife and kids had the speaker playing music, my wife turns around and say Hey Google turn off to which it goes ahead and turns off all the sonoff devices and responds "turning off 11 switches", wife goes thats not right, then says google turn of to which it turns everything on.

I've resorted to only using the phone to switch on/off and not Siri/Whoever the Google person is.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Frosty said:

I've resorted to only using the phone to switch on/off and not Siri/Whoever the Google person is.

I rather enjoy the hands free voice activation under certain circumstances. Maybe its still a novelty for me.

• 2 weeks later...