Mathieu van der Poel!

MonsterMan

Patch went there. Time for popcorn.

It's like saying a given politician is corrupt.

Deep down we all know it is true, but you can't really say it until they have been found guilty in a court of law.... 

Play the Game  :ph34r:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like saying a given politician is corrupt.

Deep down we all know it is true, but you can't really say it until they have been found guilty in a court of law.... 

Play the Game  :ph34r:

Respectfully disagree. We have all been thinking it. We didn't need to find guilt, all we needed was someone to fire the opening salvo.

"Not normal"  :ph34r:

Im sure Team sky are gonna wanna latch this boy up ASAP. Sagan must be feeling like its all over lol

Even this machine Michael Kwiatkowski caught those two at a rapid pace but the the big batch came at a roaring speed. It was a great finish, cycling aint dead.

If we are honest - Jakob Fuglsang and Julian Alaphilippe where caught with their bibs on the floor fondling each other... :lol:  :lol: :lol:  

Van der Poel just happen to be chasing really hard and caught them.

Edited by Opc_danny

I'm going to believe he's as good as it seems - I definitely love the all or nothing approach.  His dad told him to calm down and be more conservative.  Apparently he told his dad to be a dad and watch and encourage him from the sideline.

And while he was unbelievable (but to be believed) Simon Clarke was just behind so that was also unbelievable (wheelsucking but not in a negative way)

Even this machine Michael Kwiatkowski caught those two at a rapid pace but the the big batch came at a roaring speed. It was a great finish, cycling aint dead.

MVDP was at the head of that group at 1.2km. then he sat up and looked around. Simon Clark was willing to play. He went for it and MVDP went with him and then around him and was the win.

the impressive bit started at about 8km out when MVDP started catching riders who had tried to bridge the gap and then dragged them along for the chase. There was a bit of Hinault right there

Im sure Team sky are gonna wanna latch this boy up ASAP. Sagan must be feeling like its all over lol

I think this is what Sagan needs to win more monuments or classics. Well it’s what the peloton needs, for Sagan to win more.... somebody else to obsessively mark.

Actually he's just Dutch. Very confident people so its easy to confuse this with arrogance.

"Arrogant" is a very misinterpreted word. It gets used when people can't describe Confidence  is a positive manner

Don't get confused by what emotion looks like.

Confidence:

post-103677-0-90735200-1556028894.jpg

Arrogance:

post-103677-0-25439200-1556028912.jpg