Garmin Launch Edge 530 and Edge 830

shaper

If you buy either model here Up to 10 sep Garmin will give you a rebate of 50 quid.

That’s a lot an it’s very soon after launch.

Debating buying with Vitality here, at about £195. Wonder if the rebate would apply [emoji23]

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Hubbers

We are expecting the Garmin Edge 530 & 830's to arrive in stock towards the Middle / End of August 2019. We have a limited number arriving in the first drop so it will be first come first serve.

If you are interested in any of the units send through your email address and we can send through the options available together with pricing.

We are also offering a Free Thule Bag and an Entry into winning a set of Ray-Bans for all Pre-Ordered units.

Let us know if you are interested and we will be happy to assist you.

For more info email us or checkout out website.

Email: sales@easybike.co.za

Regards
EasyBike

Debating buying with Vitality here, at about £195. Wonder if the rebate would apply [emoji23]

A card loaded with 50 quid buys a lot of lattes and cake. Worth a shot.

A card loaded with 50 quid buys a lot of lattes and cake. Worth a shot.

[emoji23] last thing I need after two weeks in the US is cake and lattes. Nice to spoil the missus though

Had a quick look at these puppies this afternoon - the bike shops in Belgium are seemingly well stocked whilst I've used the current Euro to ZAR exchange rate.

Edge 530 = 299 Euro (R4 877)

Edge 530 performance bundle = 399 Euro (R6 510)

Edge 830 = 399 Euro (R6 510)

Edge 830 performance bundle = 499 Euro R8 142

Edited by Charlie600

Had a quick look at these puppies this afternoon - the bike shops in Belgium are seemingly well stocked whilst I've used the current Euro to ZAR exchange rate.

Edge 530 = 299 Euro (R4 877)

Edge 530 performance bundle = 399 Euro (R6 510)

Edge 830 = 399 Euro (R6 510)

Edge 830 performance bundle = 499 Euro R8 142

prices I've found so far

UK:- about 4600

Australia:-4500ish

USA:-about 4200

issue is mapping, buying overseas you'd probably have to buy local maps too once the device is here

prices I've found so far

UK:- about 4600

Australia:-4500ish

USA:-about 4200

issue is mapping, buying overseas you'd probably have to buy local maps too once the device is here

Valid point! We however live here which makes it a bit easier. With that being said, I wouldn't trade my 1030 for either of these - you can get the 1030 bundle for around 40 euros more than the 830 bundle. Either way, can't go wrong with any of these!

Edited by Charlie600

New maps are a few hundred (just bought the ZA maps for my 945 and they were ZAR265). So not super expensive but definitely a consideration if you are thinking of importing.

New maps are a few hundred (just bought the ZA maps for my 945 and they were ZAR265). So not super expensive but definitely a consideration if you are thinking of importing.

that's MUCH less than i imagined they'd be.

I wonder if prices differ per model?

Been 2 weeks but finally received my 820, it was booked in for the units USB not working, received and accepted repair quote but seems they have either given me a new unit or a better refurbished one than last time as this one appear to have none of the other ones cr@p, also included was a new mini USB data cable as the one they gave me last time was faulty. 

Still waiting on the SA side to get stock / Get iCASA approval?  

Local bike shop said they should have units in stock this week...............

I got a message from Easy bike about stock.

oooooooooooo

Nothing received on my side.

You must be a preferred customer.   :whistling:  :D