Cycles United Online

Cycles United Online

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahem.

You may want to inspect your workmanship. Notably that little blue hyperlink. Test it. Click it. Take it for a spin. See if it sits right.

:whistling:

Had a quick look at the site ... very promising. :)

"franchise group of cycle shops, made up of 9 of the strongest independently owned and operated cycle stores in Southern Africa."

franchise group of cycle shops, made up of 9 of the strongest independently owned and operated cycle stores in Southern Africa.

how did u arrive at this conclusion, nothing to this effect on the site, who are the 9 stores making up this group?

Look under the tab "about us" I think. That is what it says!

This.

Some familiar stores listed.

Weren't you guys stocking Norco? I remember stumbling on this collective a while back and thinking it was a good idea to beef up LBS and hopefully get better buying power.  

So how exactly does the respective bike shops form part of the site? Because it looks like stock is still kept in a central warehouse and shipped from there?

So how exactly does the respective bike shops form part of the site? Because it looks like stock is still kept in a central warehouse and shipped from there?

AFAIK, Cycles United is a company on its own, with own staff and premises, collectively owned by the listed bike shops.

H All, 

So just to give you some insight what Cycles United Online is about. 

Cycles United Trading is made out of 9 independent stores. We from part as the 10th store which is the online store.

Our stock get sent from the 9 stores over South Africa which not only reduces our delivery time, but we have access to most products.

Looking good, will definitely keep an eye on the site. 

If possible please add a tab that lists all brands. 

Looking good, will definitely keep an eye on the site. 

If possible please add a tab that lists all brands. 

Thanks Ricardo_L

We will defiantly work on that :)  Thanks for the suggestion.