2020 Ibis Ripley

thebob

To be honest, having had my Ripmo for a bit now I'd say this looks like a perfect SA bike. I like the Ripmo and don't get me wrong it's hella good at what it does but having come off a Evil Following it seems like a using a bomb to crush a walnut.

I've had a 'few' bikes in the last 24 / 48 months and out off all those the shortish travel 29'rs with good suspension design and killer geo are the ones that have shone. The Evil and the Smuggler being the top trumps for most of that Cape Town has to offer on a regular basis.

This new Ripley might just just be another fantastic option for here and 110% drool worthy. Just don't look at the $$$.

JKW was smashing it in that video on his 'light trail bike'.

Have to agree with you on the Evil. 120/130mm setup is more than enough for what the trails in SA offer.

Have to agree with you on the Evil. 120/130mm setup is more than enough for what the trails in SA offer.

Damn I miss my following ???? best all round bike I have owned.Like Mr D said 120/130 perfect ????????. For me personally preferred it to my offering .

• 1 year later...
On 11/4/2021 at 4:43 PM, New world disorder said:

Anyone missing one in kzn ,found one in the bush after the looting a few months ago 

Please tell me this is a joke......  

I could tell you it's mine. But I would be lying. Helluva desirable bike, hope it finds its way home. Good on ya for sharing here. ????

Edited by tinmug

2 minutes ago, New world disorder said:

No joke ,if anyone knows whos it is please contact me ,im sure someone is missing it .

Contact the Ibis distributors as they can reach out to their dealers who will certainly know if one of their clients have had their bikes stolen.

4 minutes ago, New world disorder said:

No joke ,if anyone knows whos it is please contact me ,im sure someone is missing it .

1 minute ago, Hairy said:

Contact the Ibis distributors as they can reach out to their dealers who will certainly know if one of their clients have had their bikes stolen.

I have sent a link to this post to someone I know who knows the distributors, so let's see ... but if you could also please reach out.