ASG - Are they still operational

Bigjim

At the risk of beating a dead donkey with a stick....does anyone know if ASG sports are still open for business?

Been trying to source a set of replacement sole inserts for my Sidi Dragons from them for nearly a year now. I have repeatedly emailed all the usual perpetrators, but barring a promise to check up and revert back to me about 6 months ago, the silence has sadly been somewhat deafening & as of late their online store seems a little bit low on product.

Any other means of sourcing Sidi spares in SA?, or do I have to go through the whole overseas sourcing and SAPO lottery delivery system.... 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At the risk of beating a dead donkey with a stick....does anyone know if ASG sports are still open for business?

Been trying to source a set of replacement sole inserts for my Sidi Dragons from them for nearly a year now. I have repeatedly emailed all the usual perpetrators, but barring a promise to check up and revert back to me about 6 months ago, the silence has sadly been somewhat deafening & as of late their online store seems a little bit low on product.

Any other means of sourcing Sidi spares in SA?, or do I have to go through the whole overseas sourcing and SAPO lottery delivery system....

Not sure hey. I did see the other day that Hanco Kaggelhoffer had started a new job. He was very involved at ASG.

I think its a case of sitting back and doing as little as possible and cashing in on what was built before until it all goes completely to sh!#.

Sounds exactly like (insert: Government, Eskom, Telkom, or whichever other suitable here)

Hi Bigjim

What size soles are you looking for, Let me see if i can find one for you from our stores. 

I sent an email enquiry on some shoes and never got a response back. I also tried calling, no luck. Sad

Hi Bigjim

I stay next to an ASG store in Paarl and have a friend that used to work there. If you PM me the details, I can ask them after work and let you know. 

I've tried on numerous occasions to get from new shoes to parts for SIDI - I just couldnt be bothered with them anymore - fortunately i go to e

Europe 5 times a year, i just order online when i'm there and they deliver to my hotel the next day and about 40% cheaper

Hi Bigjim

I stay next to an ASG store in Paarl and have a friend that used to work there. If you PM me the details, I can ask them after work and let you know. 

Sent you a message Wettas - much appreciated!!