Update on Everesting World record attempt

Vanzweelism

Hi chaps, I wanted to update you on my progress for the Everesting world record attempt. Since I'm a Youtuber and a blogger I wrote an article on the subject. I know some of you think I'm a bloody annoying vegan and that's okay, I get it a lot :)

I would have never discovered this forum if it wasn't for my mate directing me here. I enjoy the banter and the community aspect of it all. I hope you enjoy this article but even if you don't, I'll be happy if you are triggered ;)

https://www.vanzweelism.com/index.php/2019/05/03/my-first-half-everest-of-2019/

If you're interested in when the two Everest attempts will take place you can check it out here:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/vanzweelism/events/

By the way, I hardly eat vegetables as a vegan :D.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost puked when I read about the sugar molasses mix. Im sure proper nutrition is more important than the right gearing for an attempt like this. Why dont you try and get a nutrition sponsor on board for the day?

I almost puked when I read about the sugar molasses mix. Im sure proper nutrition is more important than the right gearing for an attempt like this. Why dont you try and get a nutrition sponsor on board for the day?

Because proper nutrition contains proper food, which he doesn't eat.

Hi chaps, I wanted to update you on my progress for the Everesting world record attempt. Since I'm a Youtuber and a blogger I wrote an article on the subject. I know some of you think I'm a bloody annoying vegan and that's okay, I get it a lot :)

I would have never discovered this forum if it wasn't for my mate directing me here. I enjoy the banter and the community aspect of it all. I hope you enjoy this article but even if you don't, I'll be happy if you are triggered ;)

If you're interested in when the two Everest attempts will take place you can check it out here:

did you see the post by Frail.K? He said he is attempting Everesting for charity, he went out and tried it, end of story, no false hype, poor preparation and other nonsense. I was happy for you at first, now just indifferent. Good luck anyways!

Edited by Dirkitech

Really guys, we couldn't just let this topic fade into the background and never be at the top of the recent again?

I realize the bit of Hypocrisy I'm exhibiting right now

The guy is young and gungho, but the fact that he took the cyber beating on the chin and came back with this thread shows he is not all ego. I dont mind giving him some cyber air time. 

Pffff, didn’t even know about bikehub and you dare call yourself a cyclist. Next you’re probably going to tell me you don’t eat meat

The guy is young and gungho, but the fact that he took the cyber beating on the chin and came back with this thread shows he is not all ego. I dont mind giving him some cyber air time. 

Or it shows the exact opposite...

actually I have a question.

If you dont eat meat and you dont eat veg, WTF do you eat ?

He don't eat meat

But he sure likes the bone

Don't ask me why that song came into my head [emoji1787]

Edited by Stretch

white rice

actually I have a question.

If you dont eat meat and you dont eat veg, WTF do you eat ?

Here some advice from what I have learned in the last 46 years on this planet.

And this is not MY view but what I see as general social views.

If you want people to take you seriously, maybe read this.

1. Drop the swearing on your youtube postings.

2. Less hype and more DO. (Like Frail go out and do it, then boast once you have DONE it)

3. Adhere to road rules in your youtube videos, that way you show respect to others and rules and laws.

4. No need to broadcast to the world that you are vegan, most other don't care what you eat.

# non vegans don't broadcast on the youtube and and that they eat meat or rice only or whatever.

5. Realize you don't know everything wrt cycling

Personally I don't care what anyone eats, but a good amount of people out there feel very strong about it. And also swearing does not really bother me, but I can tell you a FEW of my friends who saw the video said .... "I listened till the first F-word then closed the video"

Here some advice from what I have learned in the last 46 years on this planet.

And this is not MY view but what I see as general social views.

If you want people to take you seriously, maybe read this.

1. Drop the swearing on your youtube postings.

2. Less hype and more DO. (Like Frail go out and do it, then boast once you have DONE it)

3. Adhere to road rules in your youtube videos, that way you show respect to others and rules and laws.

4. No need to broadcast to the world that you are vegan, most other don't care what you eat.

# non vegans don't broadcast on the youtube and and that they eat meat or rice only or whatever.

5. Realize you don't know everything wrt cycling

Personally I don't care what anyone eats, but a good amount of people out there feel very strong about it. And also swearing does not really bother me, but I can tell you a FEW of my friends who saw the video said .... "I listened till the first F-word then closed the video"

post-46013-0-15979000-1556869122_thumb.gif

This oke has a KOM near me that I tried to take a while back. I came close                        to dying and still failed. I don't think I will ever try that again.