Everesting World Record Update 2

Vanzweelism

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just a classic case of why it's best to just do stuff. Without the 'look at me' fanfare.

When you say 'I'm going to.. blah blah' then don't, you are a twazzle.

Just do stuff and if you really want to be rad with strangers, post a video/rap/monologue of what you did.

This just pangs of attention seeking and failure

Or like that dude that broke the record for all the munro's in Scotland.

So....10 hours is impressive. But it's not exactly mind bending. What's he going to do with all of those left over calories?

Edited by Duane_Bosch

This is just a classic case of why it's best to just do stuff. Without the 'look at me' fanfare.

When you say 'I'm going to.. blah blah' then don't, you are a twazzle.

Just do stuff and if you really want to be rad with strangers, post a video/rap/monologue of what you did.

This just pangs of attention seeking and failure 

Because that’s how Vegans rollIt’s the new religion 

Edited by stringbean

Did not even make 1/2 way. 

This oke needs to harden up, everyone needs a ride or two where you crawl into a bus stop for 15 minutes, search your soul, then get back onto the bike and carry on.

Needs someone to drive him into the middle of nowhere with no alternate method to get back other than cycle all the way and figure it out. Cycling round in circles near home or up and down a hill near home is too easy to give up if you are soft. Like cycling to DBN from GP without support, 300km in you realise it will suck as much going forward or giving up and going back and in the end you learn to just suffer better.

I think this guy is awesome. He tries something new every day. He doesn't mind failing, and practices at it until he succeeds at failing spectacularly. That is what happens when you really dedicate yourself to something and practice hard. It's the upside down world of vegan sausage and you guys will just never understand!

Needs someone to drive him into the middle of nowhere with no alternate method to get back other than cycle all the way and figure it out. Cycling round in circles near home or up and down a hill near home is too easy to give up if you are soft. Like cycling to DBN from GP without support, 300km in you realise it will suck as much going forward or giving up and going back and in the end you learn to just suffer better.

Agreed, this loop thing is too easy to throw in towel. 

Maybe also put the camera down and enjoy a ride.

I think this guy is awesome. He tries something new every day. He doesn't mind failing, and practices at it until he succeeds at failing spectacularly. That is what happens when you really dedicate yourself to something and practice hard. It's the upside down world of vegan sausage and you guys will just never understand!

I don't understand, he gave up because his hemorrhoid hurt.

Surely a perfect 4rsehole wouldn't have one ?

But still, he says he worked out that at the speed he was averaging, that he would have completed the 750km he had set out to do, so he claims it was actually a win.

ps. I did a little burst up Munro Drive this morning and if I just kept going at the same pace, I'd do a 6h30 Everest. I'm claiming the record.

Edited by eddy

But still, he says he worked out that the speed he was averaging, that he would have completed the 750km he had set out to do, so he claims it was actually a win.

ps. I did a little burst up Munro Drive this morning and if I just kept going at the same pace, I'd do a 6h30 Everest. I'm claing the record.

how do you get piles eating veggies? - surely they come out squishy

But still, he says he worked out that at the speed he was going that he'd would have completed the 750km he had set out to do, so it was actually a win.

Yeah, I can run at 2m52/km pace for 400m, so a sub2 marathon is achievable for me, even though the furthest I have ever run is 21k....

Why are we even giving this oke airtime anymore?