Everesting World Record Update 2

Vanzweelism

Waiting for our Vegan friend to turn female for the weekend to take part in the SheEveresting.

he has deleted social media accounts and hasn't been online here since dec 2019.

But i think it's only fair we give him right of reply.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he has deleted social media accounts and hasn't been online here since dec 2019.

But i think it's only fair we give him right of reply.

Ahhh man now I went and searched his feed.

Turns out his latest offering is a lesson on how to be HARD 

Great ironic piece - I have some advice though. If you don't want to ride for 24 hours - then ride for 24 hours. Don't be a little bitch. If you don't want to Everest then Everest. Don't be a little bitch.

If this okes legs moved like his mouth he would have won all the TdFs.

Edited by Eldron

Ahhh man now I went and searched his feed.

Turns out his latest offering is a lesson on how to be HARD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev5BiRZN7Os

Great ironic piece - I have some advice though. If you don't want to ride for 24 hours - then ride for 24 hours. Don't be a little bitch. If you don't want to Everest then Everest. Don't be a little bitch.

If this okes legs moved like his mouth he would have won all the TdFs.

Wtaf what a weirdo

OH THE IRONY

So carrying a basket of firewood 6m makes you hard? My Samajoor in basics would have this little softcock crying in 10 minutes. And believe me I had it easy in the army.

My generation is actually to blame for this. We were so afraid to discipline our children so they've never heard the word No. We handed out medals for 17th place so our kids have never had to taste the bitter pill of defeat. We've raised a generation of entitled pussies

Edited by Duane_Bosch

OH THE IRONY

So carrying a basket of firewood 6m makes you hard? My Samajoor in basics would have this little softcock crying in 10 minutes. And believe me I had it easy in the army.

My generation is actually to blame for this. We were so afraid to discipline our children so they've never heard the word No. We handed out medals for 17th place so our kids have never had to taste the bitter pill of defeat. We've raised a generation of entitled pussies

Even more irony... If he reads this, he has someone to blame.

Howsit chaps, good to see that the banter is still continuing a year later. I have tried and I have failed but I won't give up. I deleted my Facebook and Instagram because it was a mad distraction and wasn't good for my well being. A month later I'm feeling much more positive because of it. I won't delete Youtube though. I hope you are all well and enjoying the riding out there. 

He will probably get 1/2 way to transitioning and give up. 

What's your longest ride Brendon? I see strava has it at 301km, which is still shorter than this oaks "epic fail". If you spent half as much time riding as you did taking the moral high ground on the hub you would have won 3 TdF titles by now ;) 

Did not even make 1/2 way. 

This oke needs to harden up, everyone needs a ride or two where you crawl into a bus stop for 15 minutes, search your soul, then get back onto the bike and carry on.

YOUR AN ABSOLUTE SAVAGE  :w00t:  with talk like that you must have the palmares to back it up?

• 2 weeks later...