Bike Build Therapy

https://youtu.be/QD3FAUwJcYg

So I recently stumbled upon these bike build videos and spent the last couple of weeks getting sucked into them. I'm particularly fond of the serene themed ones like the two I linked. I find them very therapeutic to watch. Its oddly satisfying to see everything come together that smoothly. Every part fits perfectly and every tool required for the job is readily available. And the end result is just beautiful...

https://youtu.be/vEVuEeIQRrI

If you rabbit hole down these two channels it wont be long before some good ones are suggested in your feed. Enjoy.

Edited by popcorn_skollie

Awesome, Thanks for posting these... Its fantastic watching these bike builds!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

They are flipping cool. It’s actually a little meditative and you learn how good bikes are built!

Definitely good find

The most therapeutic thing is probably how well they all just come together. With no hiccups or no missing parts. Assembly is never delayed or interrupted because of some unforeseen issue. Every exact tool that is required for every minuscule task is available. Everything fits where it should in the way that it should. So while it can be pretty informative for those who haven't tinkered. Its probably far more satisfyingly to those who have because it all just works out in the end. Which sometimes, is simply not the case. 

I'll probably just post Gee MIlner's channel from here on too. Quite a diverse selection of builds he's racked up since the channel started.

Edited by popcorn_skollie