Mr Mark James mj034816@gmail.com

tankfish

Received the below. Just FYI. 

Re: Response to your "Pyga OneTwenty 650" ad on Bike Hub

Hello Friend,

I am Mr Mark James from united kingdom,, i am interested in buying the item for my son that lives in France present and i want  to use it as a surprise for him, so that I need to know about the item 1. I would like to know the current condition of the item ..

2.Is your item or you sell it for someone?

3.Total price you're willing to sell, I want the value in GBP or Euros 4. I will arrange shipment of the company will take the item from Your door step ..

5 item model name .. and year. ..

I'm waiting to hear from you.

Hello Friend,

I am Mr Mark James from united kingdom,, i am interested in buying the item for my son that lives in France present and i want  to use it as a surprise for him, so that I need to know about the item 1. I would like to know the current condition of the item ..

3.Total price you're willing to sell, I want the value in GBP or Euros 4. I will arrange shipment of the company will take the item from Your door step ..

Received the same message.This is clearly a scam;)

Am I slow here? How exactly will he scam you  :mellow:?

Maybe I need an education - something like "scamming for dummies" or something like that  :D

They make the initial communication deliberately dodgy to ensure that only the most gullible/desperate of people will even reply, then they know the future comms with said party has good chances of success.

They deliberately choose an international location to have the door open for transfer fees for the cash which should come to the seller but they won't have enough money to pay those fees and then ask you to pay it on their behalf. Meanwhile you are just paying them and at worst also sending them a bike....

They won't catch out us lot, they fish for the most gullible among us with these types of posts. 

Respond, ask him to make payment and then don't release the bike until the money clears - it never will... Mess him around a bit

Oooooo, ya no, that's a real dumb scam, no wonder I couldn't understand how they'll get the money  :thumbup:

They make the initial communication deliberately dodgy to ensure that only the most gullible/desperate of people will even reply, then they know the future comms with said party has good chances of success.

They deliberately choose an international location to have the door open for transfer fees for the cash which should come to the seller but they won't have enough money to pay those fees and then ask you to pay it on their behalf. Meanwhile you are just paying them and at worst also sending them a bike....

They won't catch out us lot, they fish for the most gullible among us with these types of posts. 

Get him to "pay" you during fictitious details and then send him the local police station's address and get him to ask for Joe Massapuss.

^this

Hello Friend,

I am offering R850.00 for the PYGA!