Request on "Facebook". Help to get bike Back from MOZ.

CatzSpace "frail"

Bud,

Same thing happened to me. Dont even bother going to the SAPS as they will not assist you in any way.

Hope you get your bike back. Mine is still roaming around there.

"JP DU PLESSIS" MTB was stolen and is now listed as in Maputo.

Who can Help to Recover his Bike?

Here is a Pic of his Bike.

Bike.png

Screenshot of his Page.

Screenshot_20190619-023622.png

TBH, I think you’re inviting a world of trouble. How will this play out? Suppose a fellow hubber goes and confiscates the bike and the Moz police gets involved.What are you going to tell them? That you are confiscating this bike because it belongs to someone you don’t know and have never met and saw a post on the internet about someone who lost a similar looking bike? I think you’ve just booked yourself a night in a Moz jail.

PS - It would also help if Facebook guy's grammar didn't resemble the grammar of an oil rig worker looking to buy a bike for his cousin....

Edited by Craai

Bud,

Same thing happened to me. Dont even bother going to the SAPS as they will not assist you in any way.

Hope you get your bike back. Mine is still roaming around there.

What would you like them to ?

TBH, I think you’re inviting a world of trouble. How will this play out? Suppose a fellow hubber goes and confiscates the bike and the Moz police gets involved.What are you going to tell them? That you are confiscating this bike because it belongs to someone you don’t know and have never met and saw a post on the internet about someone who lost a similar looking bike? I think you’ve just booked yourself a night in a Moz jail.

PS - It would also help if Facebook guy's grammar didn't resemble the grammar of an oil rig worker looking to buy a bike for his cousin....

There was actually a case where exactly that happened on here some years back between Intern and Pedro, which was resolved between them, the seller and the police.

JP's first language isn't English and his grammar has sweet f all bearing on the matter.

There was actually a case where exactly that happened on here some years back between Intern and Pedro, which was resolved between them, the seller and the police.

JP's first language isn't English and his grammar has sweet f all bearing on the matter.

Ironically the guys spells his hub name "Craai", pot calling the kettle black and super douche move to call out the guys grammer that has nothing to do with the subject......

Ironically the guys spells his hub name "Craai", pot calling the kettle black and super douche move to call out the guys grammer that has nothing to do with the subject......

My my, aren’t we sensitive? Ironic? No, just an inside joke you’re not privy to.

Actually, going by history of scammers and their grammar and spelling usage I think it is totally relevant.

Snip snip

Neither is mine...

11 posts in and no one has mentioned the unique custom paintjob.

you'd think they would go for something a bit less generic, but nothing is safe

11 posts in and no one has mentioned the unique custom paintjob.

you'd think they would go for something a bit less generic, but nothing is safe

Easier to prove ownership but I doubt it makes recovery any easier......

I'm in Moz next weekend. Ponta D'Ouro. Get it there and I'll bring it back

:thumbup:  :ph34r:  :clap:  :whistling:

Never said anything of it. It isn't about you.

Never said it was about me, just pointing out the fallacy that English as first language is a prerequisite to be able to spell.