Hi Hubbers....

Does anyone know off virtual spinning classes available online or Tablet Apps where you can subscribe and do some indoor spinning sessions?

Don't have a smart trainer so only something I can do with normal spinning bike and add some fun and decent workouts ?

I used beatburn indoor cycling trainer by lolo for a while. It has programmed spinning class sessions. There is voice guidance as well. You can link a heart rate monitor to it. It can use you music library During a workout and it syncs the music tempo with your aimed cadence.

So it has a few nice features. Of the few i tried it was the best for me.

Did however stop using it as the intervals and tempos where sometimes all over the show. I prefer a more structured workout where you know beforehand how many intervals, are they sprints, climbs etc.

youtube.

there are plenty of spinning classes with info to follow on screen. Also, GCN does these ride vids with similar intentions where you follow from a first person perspective with some coaching and music while you go.

ive used both in the past and if you are looking for something free...it will suffice.

Get yourself a Cadence sensor loose and speed sensor loose(like the new Garmin type even wahoo does them) then you can join Zwift or Rouvy.

Thanks man! I already have power meter / speed / cadence and heart rate monitor but not a smart trainer, so I think I won't get the most out of zwift then ?

Thanks man! I already have power meter / speed / cadence and heart rate monitor but not a smart trainer, so I think I won't get the most out of zwift then ?

No, there are many rides that does not require a Smart trainer, some structured workout tell you at what watts you should be so you can control it yourself.

No, there are many rides that does not require a Smart trainer, some structured workout tell you at what watts you should be so you can control it yourself.

I'm using a Stages SC1 training bike....I thought Zwift is best with Smart Trainers so I was looking at TrainerRoad (also mostly for smart trainers) with their structured workouts and just manually adjust to watts required ?