MAGURA Cockpit Integration (MCi) - The first symbiosis of handlebar and brake.

Paulst12

The new MAGURA Cockpit Integration (MCi) is the world’s first hydraulic brake that’s fully integrated into the handlebar. With no external tubings, the MCi gives riders a tidy cockpit, better aerodynamics and greater protection for hydraulic components.

Only thing I can think of is fluid leaks.  Rear brake will have to have some type of gyro/waking joint to accommodate the handle bar spin. unless they have some type of mechanical stop for the bars. And hydrolic gyros/walking joints in my experience, just ended up giving trouble.

Brake lever position on the bars is also quite a personal thing. That relative to bar rise, sweep etc will make things kind of interesting. Cant see this as being a one size fits all solution.

But looks damn neat. can give them that

Watch out for trickstuffs version. Will be alot more user friendly.

My concern with this is when you happen to snap the end of a bar clipping a  tree or in a crash. Then you can kiss the bladder good bye as well.

Whoa! Magura fanbooi! I want! Removing bar for travel regularly may be create an issue (bubbles) eventually with the EasyLink system.

But, so neat, and combine with Di2 and remote for Magura Veyron Dropper, phew, sexy but $$$$

Whoa! Magura fanbooi! I want! Removing bar for travel regularly may be create an issue (bubbles) eventually with the EasyLink system.

But, so neat, and combine with Di2 and remote for Magura Veyron Dropper, phew, sexy but $$$$

You had me at Veyron!