Hunt Wheels

Knersboy

Thanks, we chatted to them about a B2B price given they only go onto our frames.

Please let me know what they cost you. They will give 21% trade discount

Hi

Does anybody have any knowledge or experience with Hunt wheelsets?

Or has anyone dealt with "lovetoclimb" who is apparantly the agent for them in SA?

I'm specifically looking for the 50mm Disc version

Overseas they are rated as 1 of the best wheelsets

Cheers

My Father has 2 sets and is in the process of buying a 3rd set.

for reference he also owns 2x AX lightness wheelsets, a set of ENVE's and Bora ultras.

Hunt wheels are fantastic. 

the build and finishes are top quality and so is their service.

My father broke a wheel when he ran out of talent, and HUNT was very helpful at getting a replacement wheel to him.

i'll buy a set without hesitation.

Some feedback on the HUNTS: 

Wheels have been ridden the last two weeks and have really enjoyed them.  The overall ride feel is that of a high quality set of wheels.  Certainly not your ordinary OEM wheel sets shipped often even with higher end bikes.

The Aero 30's are also impressively light witch also adds to their feeling of speed.  The depth of 30mm and wider profile of 30c tires has also been a very good combination for high wind rides where the deeper section require constant counter steering in the gusts.

All in, very happy with the wheels thus far and looking forward to many more miles with them.

post-110180-0-10740600-1567773358_thumb.jpeg

post-110180-0-54204400-1567773378_thumb.jpeg

I bought my set of Hunts before the days of those labels like yours, I wonder if they would retro fit them for me?

I have the 31mm Hunt Aero superdura set. I paid the equivalent of around 7 grand ZA for them back then. Great wheels and no problems. I run clincher set up but once the tyres are done I will use tubeless. I am a convert to tubeless these days.

I have the Aero 50mm clinchers and they are absolutely superb , I would recommend  them to anyone looking to upgrade and the tubeless set up is also top notch and simple to do yourself .

Now THAT is a bike.  Wow.

• 1 month later...