Upgrade or not from titan

Don't upgrade your bike just to get something lighter. Lighter doesn't always mean better, besides, weight savings has a massive price exponential curve and benefits to weight saving have a downward exponential curve. To save half a kg, is going to cost thousands.

If you want a new bike simply for the sake of it, then go out and get a new one. We all buy bike stuff because we want rather then need.

Thanks so much

Don't upgrade your bike just to get something lighter. Lighter doesn't always mean better, besides, weight savings has a massive price exponential curve and benefits to weight saving have a downward exponential curve. To save half a kg, is going to cost thousands.

If you want a new bike simply for the sake of it, then go out and get a new one. We all buy bike stuff because we want rather then need.

Chat to Craig at Bicycle Line, Summerfields Shopping Center Atlasville if you interested in Trek. 

Archived