Felt bike?

Malico

Hi guys,

I need some advice please.  What do you guys know about the brand Felt? and how is?

Hi

A very reputable brand, especially in the Tri scene.

Perhaps supply more detail about the specific bike in question for a more detailed response.

They make some top quality tri bikes but I thought they had pulled out of SA (?)

I dont know them at all, but I am planning to buy a second hand one, just dont know how good they are and how heavy they are

I dont know them at all, but I am planning to buy a second hand one, just dont know how good they are and how heavy they are

it all depends on the model

As with any bike the more you pay the faster and lighter it'll be. Their top end stuff is the business, their bottom end is probably a really good deal but not necessary to pay up specifically for the brand name. 

There was an article about their return some months back. Their pricing is insane, I wouldn't even consider buying a new one.

They are really a good brand and have some goods products especially on the road and tri scene. If you are looking at a used one, you can't go wrong (assuming that it has been well looked after)

There was an article about their return some months back. Their pricing is insane, I wouldn't even consider buying a new one.

They are really a good brand and have some goods products especially on the road and tri scene. If you are looking at a used one, you can't go wrong (assuming that it has been well looked after)

See post #6 by Fanie.

Their pricing overseas is pretty on par with other major tri brands, it's just buying them here that's the real shocker!