15% off everything on tokencycling.co.za until Sunday 11 Aug

Warren Foyn

That's right, it's our National Women's Day promotion. Take 15% off everything at www.tokencycling.co.za until Sunday 11 August, or while stocks last. Use coupon code WOMEN at checkout to secure your discount!

post-6919-0-25326800-1565265727_thumb.png

For those interested, and in the area, join us for our Club / Group Ride, leaving Cedar Square Shopping Centre at 07h30, Friday 9 August 2019. Ride Time approximately 2h30 - 3h00, but you can turn shorter if you wish. There will probably be an A and a B group, so everyone is welcome regardless, not just competitive cyclists.

Great coffee afterwards, first one on the club for all the ladies :-)

post-6919-0-78270200-1565265758_thumb.jpg

Happy Women's Day to all the lady riders out there!

Was wanting to purchase some bottom brackets, but almost everything I need is showing as out of stock:-(

Sorry Schnavel, we do try to replenish our stock as often as possible, but with lead times from the factory we are a bit snookered if we sell out before our next order arrives. I'm sure you'll find this to be the exception rather than the rule though.

We have another shipment due in the next few weeks!

Regards,

Warren

Sorry Schnavel, we do try to replenish our stock as often as possible, but with lead times from the factory we are a bit snookered if we sell out before our next order arrives. I'm sure you'll find this to be the exception rather than the rule though.

Regards,

Warren

Just add another 7-10 days to the ETA if its coming in by sea. Our ports are a mess at the moment, every vessel is being delayed.

Regards,

Warren

Thanks Warren,

Will keep an eye on the website going forward.