BOA parts replacement service

Lance Roberts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

Absolutely amazing service from BOA replacement parts. 

I had a issue where my dial broke on Sunday 24th October. I read up about this topic on bike hub thanks to the guys who posted previously, I followed the warranty instructions. 

Within 10mins I had a response and a email fo say a tracking number would be sent to me. Today Friday 29th October I received a set of 2 brand new replacement parts! Can’t believe the service. This is world class service and so nice to deal with a company that is so efficient. 

Thanks to the guys who added the topic above. 

Thanks Boa - ????????

F2367CC0-AD4A-472A-A17F-1FE0B3DF4865.jpeg

45E8B4C1-482A-4E33-A976-B814E22264D9.jpeg

• 2 months later...

To say that I am 😲😳 (pleasantly surprised) would be very much an understatement so early in 2022 and in today's Day & Age !!

I placed my warranty claim last week Wednesday 12 January and having been kept informed throughout by DHL - the parcel was delivered early this morning, less than 3 working days !!!

I also only came across this thread by chance so Win Win all 'round 

😎

• 2 months later...

Thanks so much for this thread - I google searched for where I buy a new BOA and found this thread. 

My one cable is missing a portion of the housing and the clasp has started slipping.

I uploaded my claim now - took all of about 2 minutes and got an immediate response. 

Let's see from here - I'll update as I hear. 

BOA have excellent service. A month or so ago I completed the warranty claim for new dials. Got immediate response, items shipped with DHL, delivered 3 working days later!

Went through the process last week, got my new dials a couple of days later. They where even an upgrade on my last pair. Was very impressed!

Edited by Newbie321

On 3/20/2022 at 12:25 PM, JBK said:

Thanks so much for this thread - I google searched for where I buy a new BOA and found this thread. 

My one cable is missing a portion of the housing and the clasp has started slipping.

I uploaded my claim now - took all of about 2 minutes and got an immediate response. 

Let's see from here - I'll update as I hear. 

Yup - logged the claim on Sunday arvie - the new BOA dials (complete set) arrived this afternoon with DHL - 4 days from receipt of my claim.!! Amazing service.

• 2 months later...

Must just add my experience:

1. The ratched on my one dial was faulty from day of purchase. Couldn't take them back to the shop, it was in another city miles away from where I live.
  2. Ordered a replacement from BOA online.
  3. Complete set (both sides) arrived from Austria, 4 working days later. 

Brilliant service, thank you BOA. 

• 2 weeks later...

So nice to read everyones experience here. I broke a right shoe BOA and put in a claim yesterday thanks to all the comments on this thread. I got a email saying the order is received so lets see how long it takes. Thank you to whoever posted the original information. Trek charges R 200 a dial  and im not actually sure they will fit most shoes? 

On 5/25/2022 at 7:45 AM, Titanium Rocket said:

Must just add my experience:

1. The ratched on my one dial was faulty from day of purchase. Couldn't take them back to the shop, it was in another city miles away from where I live.
  2. Ordered a replacement from BOA online.
  3. Complete set (both sides) arrived from Austria, 4 working days later. 

Brilliant service, thank you BOA. 

Did you have to pay vat to fed ex or any other charges? They wanting to hit me with customs charges etc ? 

24 minutes ago, Tman35 said:

Did you have to pay vat to fed ex or any other charges? They wanting to hit me with customs charges etc ? 

Odd, I paid nothing (and I am sure others have had the same). No customs charges - something must have gone wrong here.

I had a similar issue before with customs (this was through the Post Office though - should be similar with FedEx as SARS would give the instruction) - ordered goods online and SARS added extra duty (over and above the usual customs charge and VAT) which was not supposed to be added. Bit of a process to fight this, but you need to request a review prior to paying - I did not know this and started the process after paying... still waiting for my refund which SARS agreed to after 2 months already (was told it can take up to 6 months).

Edited by Smartie

29 minutes ago, Tman35 said:

I didn't pay one cent, for anything.

4 minutes ago, Titanium Rocket said:

I didn't pay one cent, for anything.

Thanks for the feedback I’ll contact BOA and ask what the issue. Just think 🤔 FedEx might have it all wrong 😑