Cape Town Cycle Tour 2020

Long Wheel Base

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But the kiddies get bored and cranky way to easy.

Making a bed in the back of my van for them so they can sleep and move around.  Also why we decided to drive mostly through the night.

Just remember to have your license plate correctly displayed.

Messrs Law Enforcement will be out inspecting those bike racks.

Yip Spietkops are on full alert ... 

Safe driving boys and girls! 

Impressive reading how much effort guys/gals go to to be able to ride CTCT. The travelling, organising accommodation etc. Really need to appreciate being able to take a 30 min cruise to the start from home.

We arrived in PE from Hong Kong two weeks ago, before anyone asks Virus free :thumbup: .

We driving to George tomorrow and then to Cape Town on Friday, just to break the trip up for the kids and to see some of the Garden Route. The drive is a nice change or us. Looking forward to a nice week in Cape Town and a great CTCT!

We arrived in PE from Hong Kong two weeks ago, before anyone asks Virus free [emoji106] .

We driving to George tomorrow and then to Cape Town on Friday, just to break the trip up for the kids and to see some of the Garden Route. The drive is a nice change or us. Looking forward to a nice week in Cape Town and a great CTCT!

What is your start group

So I can avoid ......

LOL