Token Tuesday - TreeFrog Bike Carriers

Warren Foyn

A TreeFrog bike carrier is quite literally the last bike carrier you will ever need to buy. Whether you change cars often, like to switch between several household cars, or simply cannot justify the cost of a tow bar or roof racks plus a bike rack to transport your bike, a TreeFrog bike carrier is your final solution.

Any bike, and car, any time. No tow bar or roof racks required. Fits and removes in under 1 minute without the need for a single tool!

post-6919-0-15343800-1566301315_thumb.jpg

Edited by TOKEN Cycling SA

post-6919-0-93363400-1566301357_thumb.png

Elite 2-Bike Carrier

Carries 2 bikes (up to 36kg) and includes 4 TreeFrog vacuum cups, each rated to hold 110kg, and 2 robust, Velcro-closure rear wheel holders. The rack’s universal fork mounts securely hold either 2 standard 9mm quick releases or 15x100mm forks—no need to switch out fork mounts! It’s a great choice for couples with small cars or for anyone who likes to travel to rides or races with another rider. All TreeFrog racks are available with different fork mount sizes (including one for the Lefty fork) at no extra charge.

post-6919-0-45636900-1566301501_thumb.jpg

post-6919-0-19756700-1566301686_thumb.png

Elite 1-Bike Carrier

Carries 1 bike (up to 18kg) and includes 3 TreeFrog vacuum cups, each rated to hold 110kg, and a strong, Velcro-closure rear wheel holder. The rack’s universal fork mount securely holds either a standard 9mm quick-release or a 15x100mm fork—no need to switch out fork mounts! It even fits in a backpack, so traveling with it is easy, and it’s a great choice for use with rental cars. All TreeFrog racks are available with different fork mount sizes (including one for the Lefty fork) at no extra charge.

post-6919-0-35994300-1566301742_thumb.jpg

post-6919-0-00839000-1566301801_thumb.jpg

The TreeFrog crossbar rack for multiple sports is the perfect carrier for someone who wants to have an eco-friendly, fuel-saving rack with superfast installation. Most traditional racks are bolted to the roof and are carried around all year long, making the vehicle less efficient and costing more money for fuel. With TreeFrog racks, the superfast installation allows you to install them only when you need to carry your bikes, skis, snowboards, kayaks, and boards only when you need them; when you don’t , just pop the rack off the roof for improved fuel economy.

– The elegant bladed bar shape reduces aerodynamic drag for improved fuel economy and reduced air noise
– The bars come with arms with TreeFrog vacuum mounts designed to follow the curve of the roof; these allow installation and removal of the racks and all accessories in minutes
– Maximum loading capacity is 60kg

Edited by TOKEN Cycling SA