Rugby World Cup 2019

Eddy Gordo

I don't mind it, its a tradition that's been carried for ages, it appears that they are threatening in maoiri to do unspeakable acts on their opponents including slitting their necks and stomping on their heads when in fact the words when translated are no worse than a nursery rhyme. 

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stumbled upon one of my favorite rugby clips again today. Being finals week I thought some of you might enjoy it as well

Must be watched with sound!

Edited by Delarey

Its wearing a bit thin

The Haka is childish and if I was the opposing side I'd walk away,ignore them and go and keep warm in corner

I'd be in the corner with you talking about the planes that just flew over.

I don't mind it, its a tradition that's been carried for ages, it appears that they are threatening in maoiri to do unspeakable acts on their opponents including slitting their necks and stomping on their heads when in fact the words when translated are no worse than a nursery rhyme. 

I used to enjoy the old version of the Haka before the limp wristed, slack jawed, soft bellied, mentally weak left wing liberals made them tone it down as the original version might frighten people.

Its wearing a bit thin

The Haka is childish and if I was the opposing side I'd walk away,ignore them and go and keep warm in corner

don't touch me on my culture...

Jerome Garces to ref the final. On a positive note, the last game of ours he reffed, we won.

Aw Man! Was hoping for Owens....

On a positive note, like someone else noted earlier: a French ref might not go out of his way to help the English.

Aw Man! Was hoping for Owens....

On a positive note, like someone else noted earlier: a French ref might not go out of his way to help the English.

Owens is a fan of flowing rugby, tells the defending team exactly what he wants them to do (Hands off the ball etc etc). Might help us a bit as the Eng fetchers cant slow down the ball as Garces wont "coach" them that much.

Jerome Garces to ref the final. On a positive note, the last game of ours he reffed, we won.

Garcès will be joined by Romain Poite (France) and Ben O'Keeffe (New Zealand) as assistant referees and Ben Skeen (New Zealand) as TMO.

my prediciton Ben Skeen to feel left out and ruin things with his walkie talkie.

England's Wayne Barnes will take charge of the bronze final – 

He will be joined by Jaco Peyper (South Africa) and Pascal Gaüzère (France) as assistant referees and Marius Jonker (South Africa) as TMO.

JP is now forgiven