Rugby World Cup 2019

Eddy Gordo

I've seen the female version of the Haka, instead of coming across as intimidating they come across as angry. My first impulse would be to apologize if i did something wrong. 

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen the female version of the Haka, instead of coming across as intimidating they come across as angry. My first impulse would be to apologize if i did something wrong. 

yes, it's called the "You're In The Kaka Haka"...

But you're not allowed to anymore because it upsets the Kiwis when any aggression is show back towards them..... I'd love to see a team either just not face it (like go for a jog around their half), or all turn their backs and do a hamstring stretch.

Any competitive sport has a large portion of psychological one-upmanship. The current rules around the Haka give NZ the upper hand before the start of the game which I don't think is fair.

check dis haka. okes are way closer than the advancing V ever got on saturday.

and campo doing, what campo does.

of course it's NOTHING new.

even got it's own top5!

If we go on stats and history, Bokke will win. And I've got a 1995 Cheetah jersey that still looks brand new as I only get to wear it every 12 years. e73458a00e722e25fce4c4d86ee5db30.jpg

Love the wiki page of the 1995 Currie Cup final. History rewritten for patriotic duty :-)

Wales I am hoping. 7 to 1 odds were too good to pass up. 5 quid pays 40.

Not got a game wrong this WC so here’s hoping.

You predicted Japan would beat Ireland and Uruguay would beat Fiji ?  

Edited by scotty

You predicted Japan would beat Ireland and Uruguay would beat Fiji ?

No, apologies. I meant I have not bet on a game where I got it wrong. I have had a few games wrong.

As much as I would love to see wales replicate engoand against new zealand, i am afraid new zealand is out to dish out some punishment and get some redemption. Most likely will be a very high scoring game