Rugby World Cup 2019

Eddy Gordo

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched it... He spent a solid 8 minutes on one piece of play that we all probably missed in the euphoria of the game... And looking back on the game.. While I remember how crucial those points were at the time..I didn't pay attention to how they came about. Mind blown!

19:30 GMT, tonight

Watched it this morning - excellent breakdown of the game; from the game-plan, to game-play, why specific players are selected for EXTREMELY specific roles (eg. Faf with play disruptions rather than out and out tackles), to individual player moods on the field.

I'd be surprised if numerous teams don't try pull him into a technical consulting role.

Watched it this morning - excellent breakdown of the game; from the game-plan, to game-play, why specific players are selected for EXTREMELY specific roles (eg. Faf with play disruptions rather than out and out tackles), to individual player moods on the field.

I'd be surprised if numerous teams don't try pull him into a technical consulting role.

I don't think he'd fall for that, unless AWJ asked him to do it.

It's not like teams don't have people doing this already, just he's a comic who does it for an audience. He needs to get signed up by commentary studio broadcasters to really leverage what he's good at, but might have to refrain from calling Izzy a twat every 90 seconds, so it might not be possible.

feel that cosmo catalano was ahead of his time, who did a very similiar offering.

I'll say it again.

A sport federation that is not finding players that are doping is a sport federation that is not too interested in trying to find them... I think all the sports have dopers, it is a human condition to try to get an advantage by any means necessary.

Just because someone else won, doesn't mean that the losers are not doping...

pretty sure he could be on point in that there could be a doping culture in SA rugby...the titbits we hear about schools level is scary enough. BUT I'm not sure the boks are any worse than other countries.

more importanlty he is a knob looking for column inches and pageclicks. He could have said this before the tournament, but is now just looking for some scandal.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/irish-pundit-neil-francis-fires-17180718

the article starts with:Notorious Irish pundit Neil Francis 

pretty sure he could be on point in that there could be a doping culture in SA rugby...the titbits we hear about schools level is scary enough. BUT I'm not sure the boks are any worse than other countries.

more importanlty he is a knob looking for column inches and pageclicks. He could have said this before the tournament, but is now just looking for some scandal.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/irish-pundit-neil-francis-fires-17180718

the article starts with:Notorious Irish pundit Neil Francis 

where's that pic of the school kid standing next to Etzebeth, making him look like an underfed midget (not the one from 2016, below)

Yes, genes, but externally applied growth hormones work just as well.

Edited by Capricorn