Zwift uploading incorrect date

Random thing I noticed this morning, Zwift is loading my workouts one day behind the actual workout date. E.G I rode this morning 28/8 and Zwift uploaded the workouts as 27/8 to TP and Strava.

Did some googling and others have had this issue but no solutions. I checked region setting on all the apps and they correct.

Anybody else seen this before?

Edited by Markellis

Random thing I noticed this morning, Zwift is loading my workouts one day behind the actual workout date. E.G I rode this morning 28/8 and Zwift uploaded the workouts as 27/8 to TP and Strava.

Did some googling and others have had this issue but no solutions. I checked region setting on all the apps and they correct.

Anybody else seen this before?

Not had this issue, but the only thing I have notice previously is that when the maps change as per the calendar, is that the switch over is midnight California time. Maybe a possibility that it recognized that time rather than SA time in this instance? But that is a complete guess and based on no experience or expert knowledge whatsoever  :D

Check the date and time on your device.

I know someone who was always riding in the wrong world on Zwift relative to the calendar. He reset his device using the correct date and time and it solved the problem.