SCAMMER Edward Johnson <diamondlite2010@gmail.com

Fanusferreira

Was it you? Not saying your an idiot, just asking.

no matter how I answer this I lose... <_<

You didn't say it, he did... ;)

Just wait while I go edit that rating quickly :ph34r:

This is an email I received when I inquired about a car that was advertised on FB (I thought the ad was to good to be true):

Hi,

I'm contacting regarding my car. The car is still available and in excellent condition. I'm from France. I lived and worked in South Africa for one year as Medical assistant for the Red Cross International but presently; I’m in republic of Togo for a new job. I bought the car in Durban; South Africa, the car is still registered in South Africa. The given price R50,000 is a Give away price because since i brought the car here i can't use it due to the fact that the constitution here does not allow the Right Hand Drive cars. I'm not sure of coming back to South Africa and the car will be useless if i couldn't get somebody who can ship the car back to South Africa and take good care of it.

If you are interested, I can find a transport company here to transport the car back to South Africa for you. The transport cost will be deducted from the R50,000(price on the ad).

The Details of the car are as below:

VOLKSWAGEN POLO 1.4 GTI

Colour: Red, Mileage: 85900 Km

Doors: 5, Transmission: Automatic

Engine Capacity: 1.4L, Model Year: 2012

Fuel Type: Petrol, Body Type: Hatchback

Service History Full franchise service history

Transmission Drive Type FWD

ABS, Multi function steering wheel, 17" light alloy wheels, Armrest,

Air conditioning.

In-Car Audio: AM/FM Stereo, CD Player, Navigation System, Premium Sound System

Could it be this car they using as the bait?

https://www.cars.co.za/for-sale/used/2012-Volkswagen-Polo-Gti-1.4tsi-Dsg-Kwazulu-Natal-Mobeni/4728430/

Hello, I am interested in buying the bike. Please get back to me via email at diamondlite2010@gmail.com waiting to hear from u soon. Thanks

Personally I can't understand some ppl can be thieves and want to con people out of there money what hapen to being honest. ????. I was thought what you do on to others will come back to you. So all you scamers Stop your shhhtttt.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi this guy is a known scammer.

He gives you fake Pop. Luckily I googled the mail address.

#394207 by Michelle  Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:08 am

I am interested in buying this for my cousin as a surprise for him, if only you can assure me that everything is in order. I am a petroleum engineer currently on a rig offshore, I want this to be a surprise for my cousin so I won't let him know anything about this until it gets delivered to him. It will be secured payment via Neteller as I'm on a rig offshore. So let me know if you have an account with Neteller so I can arrange for the payment asap. Please note, a pick up agent will be coming for the pickup as soon as I have made the payment.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

This person has also tried to scam myself using the following address

irorun44@gmail.com

Shame, what about the poor guys who really work on oil rigs. :D

yes, like me...sitting 100km offshore from Balikpapan Indonesia...Hate this scam.   eish

Hi this guy is a known scammer.

He gives you fake Pop. Luckily I googled the mail address.

ting Site Scammer - diamondlite2010@gmail.com

#394207 by Michelle Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:08 am

I am interested in buying this for my cousin as a surprise for him, if only you can assure me that everything is in order. I am a petroleum engineer currently on a rig offshore, I want this to be a surprise for my cousin so I won't let him know anything about this until it gets delivered to him. It will be secured payment via Neteller as I'm on a rig offshore. So let me know if you have an account with Neteller so I can arrange for the payment asap. Please note, a pick up agent will be coming for the pickup as soon as I have made the payment.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities