Robbie's Bicycle concepts, suspension Service

Sidmouth

Im hearing rave reviews on RBC, and i see a promised fast 48 Hour turn around, any 1st hand recommendations?

They are great.  Depending on where you are courier could be your delay.  I have sent a shock in on Monday and had it back on the bike Wednesday afternoon (JHB-PE-JHB)

Im in Cape Town, so delivery should not be a problem , I think if you are in the sticks you could be delayed, OK let me give it a go, few of my mates use him and rave about the service

I've never had the pleasure of using them. But I did a survey some months back on local suspension service shops against same in UK & Europe. what i found placed Robbies at the top insofar as local shops. Their technology, services offered, knowledge, workshop setup, Professionalism would be hard to beat.

Would use them without question. 

I've had my RS-1 serviced by RBC during a Stage Race. Huge imprvement in performance considering it was a pressure job. He had 8 forks to service in 12 hrs. Then I was told he checked the bike every night in the bike park to make sure it still felt great and gave me feedback every morning. Stand up guy and really really passionate about his work.

Been chatting him about some tweaks to my Lefty 2.0 and super excited about what he has suggested and can do.

So he does lefty's as well ?

Yip the 2.0 as he hadn't received training on the Ocho at the time I spoke to him a few months back. I'm almost at 120hrs again so will check in if he's added the Ocho to his skill set. Its not that different to 2.0 so I'm sure he's capable but you know how this warranty thing goes....

I'm good to go because im still on 2.0

Robbie Powel.. Bought my first MTB from him in 1995 when he was still in Knysna. Legend.

Are you guys doing plain services or tuning as well? 

Robbie Powel.. Bought my first MTB from him in 1995 when he was still in Knysna. Legend.

Are you guys doing plain services or tuning as well? 

I thinking I want him to add some spice to my suspension,