Indola thebusiness baggies

rival

Hi everyone, I've been looking for baggies and I think I've decided on Indola. We don't have a store where I can compare the "normal thebusiness" with the "enduro thebusiness". Is there a big difference in the pad between the two? Are the inners removable for either of these shorts?

Edited by rival

Thanks for all the feedback. Had a look at the "Normal" ones today, but will hold out until I can have a look at the Enduro then.

• 2 months later...

Have any of you guys with the Indola Enduro shorts experienced chaffing?

During the W2W weekend I had terrible chaffing, as in proper skin gone eina kind of chaffing. The shorts/zip make a fold below your waist when you sit on your bike and that fold sits right, um, at the base of your gentleman. After a few long days in the saddle I couldn't take it anymore and rode with my normal bib for a day to get a break. Any advice to mitigate this?

I have these. I must say I personally find the belt not much use...always comes lose and I think the outer material is pretty thin for a MTB short. I had another Indola pair...not sure which type...but the material was a lot tougher . Got 3 or 4 years out of them. Not overly impressed for the R900 odd they cost....

I'm disappointed in my latest pair. Inners don't come out as noted and no press stud on the front means zip takes strain and packs up.

I wish they would make the normal unlined shorts again though.

mine are also relatively new and i noticed after K2C that the outer part where the pad is....went all faded. now there is an imprint of the pad on the outside....wier.

could be due to friction from all the wet and sand guess, but i mean my saddle is perfect still...the baggies look like i got them from hospice lost and found in the rear....

Have any of you guys with the Indola Enduro shorts experienced chaffing?

During the W2W weekend I had terrible chaffing, as in proper skin gone eina kind of chaffing. The shorts/zip make a fold below your waist when you sit on your bike and that fold sits right, um, at the base of your gentleman. After a few long days in the saddle I couldn't take it anymore and rode with my normal bib for a day to get a break. Any advice to mitigate this?

W2W is not a baggies event. You are supposed to moose knuckle your way to the finish line in full lycra.

W2W is not a baggies event. You are supposed to moose knuckle your way to the finish line in full lycra.

Nee dankie, flats are already screaming to be put back on.

mine are also relatively new and i noticed after K2C that the outer part where the pad is....went all faded. now there is an imprint of the pad on the outside....wier.

could be due to friction from all the wet and sand guess, but i mean my saddle is perfect still...the baggies look like i got them from hospice lost and found in the rear....

mine have also taken on slight discolouring from the saddle area. Thought that was just my bar luck....