Suggestions for shops in Pta / Jhb

rival

I'm considering driving through to Pretoria or Joburg this weekend to get to a decent cycle store. Which store(s) have a proper selection of baggies and other accessories? I'm also trying to get some Five Tens or similar flat shoes, so any suggestions for stores with some variety would be great. Suggestions for Klerksdorp, or even Vanderbijl would also be helpful.

I'm in Potchefstroom, so can head in most directions from here... :)

Pretoria shops I can recommend:

Trailwolf cycles, chain and sprocket and cyclelab (big sale on there at the moment)

Pretoria shops I can recommend:

Trailwolf cycles, chain and sprocket and cyclelab (big sale on there at the moment)

Thanks

I suppose having a variety of shops would be best to compare some options and prices. Will possibly take a drive through on Saturday morning.

Passing Centurion - TBC is just off the N1 (John Vorster off ramp) and Epic Sports a bit further in.  (Not sure about stock etc though) 

As mentioned above there are lots of cycle shops on Lynnwood road, a few pricey ones and few with awful staff but I have found Lynnwood cyclery to be the best . They based on Lynnwood just off the N1, great staff and fair prices !- just google their opening hours over the weekend

Plenty of options in the east of PTA: 

• Hot Spot cycles
  • Lynnwood Cyclery
  • Solomons
  • Bruce Reyneke
  • Cycle Lab
  • Trek concept store
  • Single track cycles
  • Giant
  • Trailwolf

Never been to "trail 'n sprocket" so can't recommend that one personally

These are within a 20km radius of one another. 

Plenty of options in the east of PTA: 

• Hot Spot cycles.  Lots clothing.  Lots accessories.  
  • Lynnwood Cyclery.  Specialized and then some more Sprez........
  • Solomons.  These days not so on the ball anymore.  Sometimes have nice specials.
  • Bruce Reyneke.  Good workshop. Lots accessories.
  • Cycle Lab.  Seen one, seen all.  Lots of run-of-the-mill stuff
  • Trek concept store.  Sometimes nice clothing.  Standard LBS stuff on shelf.
  • Single track cycles.  Standard LBS.
  • Giant.  
  • Trailwolf.  MTB orientated.  Lots of cool goodies and always friendly.  Nice restaurant with good beer and food.

Never been to "trail 'n sprocket" so can't recommend that one personally

These are within a 20km radius of one another. 

Couple of shops in Centurion also - Cajees - bunch of stuff on the shelves.  Sometimes you get lucky and find what you want there.

Also Epic sports.  More MTB orientated.  Sometimes nice Cannondale clothing.  Sometimes.  

Thanks for all the details. Going through to Pta for a meeting tomorrow, so will be taking the long way home...