The First Ever E-MTB World Champions Are Crowned

Simon Kolin

I think what the OP is referring to is that we have a sportsman wearing the rainbow colours on the world stage, and there is basically no mention of it anywhere in the local ZA news.

Surely we should be celebrate our sports stars?

I think what the OP is referring to is that we have a sportsman wearing the rainbow colours on the world stage, and there is basically no mention of it anywhere in the local ZA news.

It's been in thehub. Is there any higher cycling authority??

Seriously though it was on CSA and a few other feeds too.

Also - it isn't a real world title.

Sorry, yes, that was my bad. I should have been more specific about which "news" medium I was referring to. It's all rugby, rugby and more rugby.

Sorry, yes, that was my bad. I should have been more specific about which "news" medium I was referring to. It's all rugby, rugby and more rugby.

Or that other action packed, edge of your chair sport....cricket....

Reality is cycling is way down the pecking order of priority sports in SA.

Perfect example is Mr Min. He has mukin afazing since forever and a day. Has he scooped any big SA sports awards? Greatest DH rider and i think he only ever been a nominee once for SA sportsman of the year!?