How often do you really use your GoPro?

Markellis

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. But only because I learned something.

Cool  :thumbup:

that's really the only reason I'm doing it  :ph34r:  

Cool  :thumbup:

that's really the only reason I'm doing it  :ph34r:  

I have some Hope rebuilding in my future. Also the video on lower stem and higher rise bars caught me attention.

I have some Hope rebuilding in my future. Also the video on lower stem and higher rise bars caught me attention.

That was A brain fart of note I had while me and some friends were pushing our bikes up to A big line in harties

I'm new to Gopro

Bought the Hero9 in December and used it during the family holiday as my main camera.

Very happy with the purchase and Quik is a nice tool to put together a short holiday vid.  All editing done on my mobile.

Hyperlapse and Timelapse is a hoot!! Hypersmooth 3.0 is really really impressive.  Smooth as butter when I went down a hugely rutted pass.

Underwater capability is really nice - took some nice shots of the animal life in a crystal clear Karoo stream.

Only downside is playing the vids on the PC (windows 10) - it need a special codec to run the HVEC format.

I'm new to Gopro

Bought the Hero9 in December and used it during the family holiday as my main camera.

Very happy with the purchase and Quik is a nice tool to put together a short holiday vid. All editing done on my mobile.

Hyperlapse and Timelapse is a hoot!! Hypersmooth 3.0 is really really impressive. Smooth as butter when I went down a hugely rutted pass.

Underwater capability is really nice - took some nice shots of the animal life in a crystal clear Karoo stream.

Only downside is playing the vids on the PC (windows 10) - it need a special codec to run the HVEC format.

As for playing media on the PC - download Media Player Classic. I know what you're thinking. Its free, but plays literslly everything you could hope for.

I'm new to Gopro

Very happy with the purchase and Quik is a nice tool to put together a short holiday vid.  All editing done on my mobile.

Hyperlapse and Timelapse is a hoot!! Hypersmooth 3.0 is really really impressive.  Smooth as butter when I went down a hugely rutted pass.

Is the Quik app still supported?  I received a notification a while ago that everything will move to the GoPro app.

None the less, the editing on the app makes it very easy to quickly put something together.  I'm not a fan of the format and the aspect ratio can prove tricky moving from mobile to desktop.

Other than that, Hero9 is sweet. Still on a Hero6, but it does the job well.

I don't have a GOPRO but use another action cam, over the holiday's I played around with overlaying some, speed and GPS data, kind of hooked now.

I don't have a GOPRO but use another action cam, over the holiday's I played around with overlaying some, speed and GPS data, kind of hooked now.

Please tell more ...

Is the Quik app still supported?  I received a notification a while ago that everything will move to the GoPro app.

None the less, the editing on the app makes it very easy to quickly put something together.  I'm not a fan of the format and the aspect ratio can prove tricky moving from mobile to desktop.

Other than that, Hero9 is sweet. Still on a Hero6, but it does the job well.

Just had an Android Quik upgrade this morning :-)

TBH I haven't  tried the GoPro App yet, Quik was just so easy and intuitive to start with. The PC version of Quik is way less friendly.

I'm new to Gopro

Very happy with the purchase and Quik is a nice tool to put together a short holiday vid. All editing done on my mobile.

Hyperlapse and Timelapse is a hoot!! Hypersmooth 3.0 is really really impressive. Smooth as butter when I went down a hugely rutted pass.

I use mine for the same things. Although I have the 5 black. I really want to upgrade to one of the later models, the 5s stabilisation is not bad but the newer ones are really nice. Anyway I use my GP often.

bought a 7 black off bikehub 2 weeks ago, every ride since i've taken it with me...

i only upload short clips with no editing, will get into editing a bit later

bought a 7 black off bikehub 2 weeks ago, every ride since i've taken it with me...

I’m enjoying them btw.

The 7 black has been one of their best cameras yet imo

For what it offered when it was released and at the price

I use mine for the same things. Although I have the 5 black. I really want to upgrade to one of the later models, the 5s stabilisation is not bad but the newer ones are really nice. Anyway I use my GP often.

Check out an desktop app called REEL STEADY the FPV guys use it to smooth out their footage.