The Munga 2019

Ramrod

I'm not sure TS and NL are still in the race I saw them being tracked at 100kph about an hour ago. It might be a tracker malfunction but they did close the 30km gap to MK very quickly. Also it looks like both Hoffman bros have scratched. This leaves MK as our last rider with 90km in 4 hours and as Taito says not the easiest part of the course.

I might have called Danie Hoffman too soon it seems he is still tracking but NL and TS are riding in Ambo 8.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure TS and NL are still in the race I saw them being tracked at 100kph about an hour ago. It might be a tracker malfunction but they did close the 30km gap to MK very quickly. Also it looks like both Hoffman bros have scratched. This leaves MK as our last rider with 90km in 4 hours and as Taito says not the easiest part of the course.

I also saw Nina Long traveling at 100km/h in Ambo 8, then suddenly she was back at 12km/h with the MK group. Checked her tracker history and there I couldn't find the update dots where she travelled that fast.. might just be a tracker error

I also saw Nina Long traveling at 100km/h in Ambo 8, then suddenly she was back at 12km/h with the MK group. Checked her tracker history and there I couldn't find the update dots where she travelled that fast.. might just be a tracker error

TS's history definitely shows a higher speed and their current position is off course with the Ambo on the road.

TS's history definitely shows a higher speed and their current position is off course with the Ambo on the road.

Current position of Nina shows she is pedalling with Madeleen though?

Ja TS definitely had a lift in Ambo 8 and is now on his bike again

Or in Ambo 8 that is following MK

Edited by JohanDiv

Ja TS definitely had a lift in Ambo 8 and is now on his bike again

Or in Ambo 8 that is following MK

I think they're both in the Ambo tracking MK, hopefully she can crest the climb with enough in her legs to make up some time on the descent. DH is not  updating so the jury is still out on whether he is still in the race or not.

Important route turn off coming up for MK that you can easily miss, especially when fatigued and sleep deprived! 

Important route turn off coming up for MK that you can easily miss, especially when fatigued and sleep deprived! 

I don't think she'll be allowed to make a mistake with the Ambo 8&9 in attendance.

Danie Hoffman has just updated he's at 1024 that's 50km in 3 hours I think he'll be our last rider to make the cut!

Just confirmed our last rider home in 2018 Nina Long has scratched, also TS . So that leaves MK as our last rider on the course with a literal mountain to climb of 68km in 2hr45 min. :eek: