A bit Angry

BigDL

Ek love sulke mense raak heel mal in sy staal boksie maar, wanneer hy uitspring besef hy daar is 'n groot moontlikheid dat hy op sy m@#& gaan kry dan spring hul net op en af en perform ???????? my nuwe ding is as iemand langs my stop en so tekere gaan, blaas ek vir hom 'n soentjie???? die gesigsuitdrukkings wat ek sien is priceless ????

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Staying cool like that is actually quite easy, i haven't had a situation that needed it here in Spain but in SA and in the UK once or twice.... Trouble is the cooler you stay, the worse they generally get, which makes you want to stay cool even more, just to see if they will actually spontaneously combust.

A few years ago there was a dual road funneling into a single lane for roadworks, with signs saying "merge in turn". Not difficult to understand you'd think, but the guy next to me wouldn't have it. Wouldn't let me in front, but also tried not to let me in behind him. We went side by side at 5mph for a few hundred meters as everyone headed towards the roadworks, then he stalled the car trying to block me. I casually pulled in front of him and waved thank you. I've never seen a man go that colour before. Sort of purple and pink. I thought he was going to have a stroke. He ended up craning his head and neck out the window, straining against the seatbelt, trying to spit at the back of my car. I think it made it worse when I then let 3 cars in front of us filter in front of me.

The comments on these tweets is what makes it ..

I can now also show my sons what bokslagters are

Thank you so much this Gen, it has absolutely made my morning... So much going on in that video clip

Just waiting for the Aussie Man Review!

I love that guy, would be brilliant content for him to cover.

post-27827-0-53197300-1568870684_thumb.jpg

That one is crazy. Looks like he bumped the guy and then stopped, went back and head butted him. Nice

Now if we could get him across to Oz to meet the hair dresser in slides we could sell tickets.

Can just see how that clip will fuel the anti cycling narrative in UK though  :cursing: